• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

MoonBunny

Happy Hallows Eve
Years
    • Age 40
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Hi!! My name is Nicole and I am 26 years old from NJ. I am a mother, an atheist, a lover, an environmentalist, an otaku, a comic book nerd, a fantasy nerd, a science fiction geek, an animal rights activist and so on/so forth. My favorite pokemon is Rapidash. Well, hope to see you all around. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Welcome and nice to meet you!
    Oooh a mother? That's wonderful! ^.^ Rapidash is also pretty lovely; by my favourite pokemon is still...Miloitc....*drolls in awe in space*
    *Tonzora wips up my droll*

I hope we can become good friends and I hope to see ya latter! ^.^
    ...I mean later! <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC!

I practice that religion that involves worshipping cute anime characters :P My favorite Pokemon is Persian, and if you're an otaku you simply must join us in the Japanese Entertainment section. See you over there!

Welcome to Pokecommunity, and be sure to check out everything we have for you to enjoy (which is quite a bit, actually lol)

Back