• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. :]

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hello everyone ~ I'm Shadow Ball,named after my favorite Pokemon move! You can just call me Shadow, though if you prefer. About myself... I enjoy Pokemon of the Ghost, Dark, Fire, and Psychic types. I'm a fan of scary things as well. I hope to make some friends here. <3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hello Shadow. Welcome to PC. :D

Yes, Shadow Ball is an awesome move. 8D
    Out of the four you've mentioned, I love Ghost and Fire types too. Not too much of a fan of scary things though (well, it sort of depends on what it is though XD). There are a lot of friendly and cuddly people here, so yeah, you'll make some awesome friends.

Read the Rules and the FAQ if you're not acquainted with anything. And send me a VM if anything comes up; or you'd like to chat. XD

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
  • Hi, I see you are also a color user. I got dissed on The Pallet Tribune for that. 0.0 Anyway, how are you? Welcome to Poke Community, everyone's friendly here~

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Haha I like your username. Welcome to PC, Shadow. Shadow Ball is my favorite Ghost-type move. And I see you like the special Pokemon types. Look around our big community and you'll meet some nice people willing to be friends with you. ;) Have fun at PC, and follow every global rule.

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Thank you everyone! :] I feel very welcomed here already. I shall most certainly look over the rules ~

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    That's awesome!

My room mate is also a big fan of those types, and frequently just plays through all the games just using dark types. I'm not a fan of scary things though :( I get all creeped out easy...

Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay!!

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Thank you. :] haha no worries, I have many friends who call me crazy for my love of being scared. xD

Also, I took a look at your signature and might take you up on help with my math homework someday! XD It's my worst subject of all time. I keep avoiding taking my required math course. @_@

Back