• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello =)

Django136

Epic Pro Baller
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2016
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new around here and I haven't yet introduced myself so I figured I might as well get that out of the way. I've been a fan of Pokemon for like, as long as I can remember haha. I've already been poking around the Rom Hacking thread for a few days. Ever since I was little I always have had this little dream of making a Pokemon game and PokeCommunity is finally giving me the chance. So, yeah, I'm happy to be here =)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I think that was a dream for maaaaaany of us Pokémon fans. We all just kinda found different ways to make it a reality, ROM hacking or other game-creation methods, roleplaying, fan-fiction, etc. Haha, you're certainly not alone. :]

Weeeeeelcome to PC, Django! Glad you finally decided to introduce yourself~

If ya ever have any questions or just want someone to talk to, feel more than free to shoot me a message.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Welcome to PC.
    I wish you the best and am glad you found the answer to your dreams.
    If you ever need someone to talk with I'd be happy to, feel free to pm me whenever. :)
    See ya around.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Why, welcome to PokeCommunity, Mister Django! <33

Hehe, I think every Pokemon fan has had that fantasy at one point~ I myself wish to make a Pokemon MMO one day, but unlikely that will happen. XD; But on the smaller scale, ROM hacking is always very fun!!

I hope you will make a great hack for me to play! ;D

And if ya need a hand with anything, or want someone to talk to, send me a message. :3
    I will gladly help with anything I can! <333

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Pro Baaaaallllerrrrr, what's up? :3 And welcome to PC, Django! Yes,I've been a fan of the pokemons for foreverages ~So many memories...Like I can remember when I played pokemon Emerald. OH HOW I REMEMBER THOSE GRIEVING TROPISUS WHENEVER MY BANETTE STEALS THEIR BANANAS. HA! THOSE TROPIUS GONE WITH FOOD FOR YEARS; I LAUGH AT THEM. :3

Hello =)

What? They grew back...

In anycase,I too had a dream on making my own pokemon game. ;___; I even had the idea for it: It'll be kind of based on my favourite games: the summon night series...like there's a tournament, bad guyz, etc, etc. Well, I admit, its not THAT MUCH of a plan.BOO HOO for me. I myself have never tried ROM Hacking before; I just...write stories. :3 But they were god awful.

Well anyway, thanks for joining us~! May your dreams come true, and have a wonderful time~!

Back