• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    new user just wanted to say hello. great to be here and ready to learn a lot.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Hehe, hello to you too! <333 Welcome to Pokecommunity! :D
    Oooooh, you shall learn a lot here~ Just browse whatever sections that have you interest. c: Black and White is probably the most active thread at the moment, check that out! Browse around, and don't be afraid to ask people questions. c:
    Like me, cause I know everything there is to know about Pokemon! ;D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai there, cttiich! Let me be another cool cat to say, welcome! Ooooh, yes, I'm happy that you can join us! Hm, ready to learn alot eh? Well, I'd say stick around, you'll definately learn alot. :3

[Or hey! Maybe you can ask professor Kokonoe!]

hello

Oh, pleeeeease leave me out of this! Ugh, my work is never done...

Well, juuuust in case you have questions about anything, you're free to ask a member of staff, a member, or ask forum related questions in the community questions and feed back page. I'm sure you'll get a deailed enough answer! And I'm sur epeople will be glad to assist, even me if you decide to ask me. <3

Mmm, well, help youselves to one of my sector seven lolipops, and have a great time here. <3

Back