• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hello everybody. Just passing by to introduce myself. I'm 19 years old and been playing since Blue, my eternal bro is Poliwrath and my favourite pokémon games are Emerald, HeartGold and Puzzle Challenge.

Nice to meet you all.

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Hello everybody. Just passing by to introduce myself. I'm 19 years old and been playing since Blue, my eternal bro is Poliwrath and my favourite pokémon games are Emerald, HeartGold and Puzzle Challenge.

Nice to meet you all.
    Nice to meet you too Helstar and welcome to the Community! =]

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hiya! Welcome to PC!

It's nice to see someone else a little older than the norm come in. I've been playing since Red/Blue too, though I actually started myself on Red. Poliwrath was one of my favorites too, though it took me ages to figure out how to evolve my Poliwhirl, haha... :D

Anyway, it looks like you'd probably be most interested in our HeartGold & SoulSilver forums, as well as Spinoff Games for Puzzle Challenge (although I don't think we have an active thread on that game lately... :x). I also poked through your profile because I'm a half-creeper like that, and I saw that you have an interest in music - is that so? There are a lot of people here whose interests lie in composition and other musically-related stuff. I'm not so gifted myself, but you might find some other people with similar interests in the Culture & Media section!

I hope these places will give you a good head start to your time here at PC! Of course, don't be afraid to post other places, too; these are only suggestions and stuff. Hopefully you'll have a good time here - and if you have any further questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks for joining!

Back