• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Semyaza

Lurker Extraordinaire
Years
  • This introduction is two posts overdue, but here it finally is. Call me what you wish. I have only recently begun playing hacks, although I have played (and completed) every Game Boy Pokemon game made thus far including B/W.

Other than that rather meager bit of information, I will mostly be lurking here and there around the forums, so you will hardly even notice my presence. See you all around. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums~! Enjoy your stay! Black and White are very popular already and it's nice to see a fan who's been there since the beginning!

Semyaza

Lurker Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Thank you. Yeah; I remember the whole Pikachu digi-pet thing that even started the craze. ^^;

I actually played Black and White a few months ago and was somewhat disappointed in the Anglicisation of many names. The justy seem...dumbed-down. The original Japanese names were more poetic(?) and fluid in my opinion.

Back