• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Pennyroyal

El Rancho Ovulate
    Years
    Hello! :)
    I've just joined here today.
    I'm Naomii Carol, but just call me Naomii. I'm 19 years old and I live in Cumbernauld, Scotland.
    Come say hi. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Welcome!
    yet another girl :)
    do you play secretly in the dark, cause there are lots of girls here, but I never hear of any playing pokemon IRL :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hai Naomii! You know, I like Scottish accents; I guess I learned to like them from my old Scottish-native teacher, and he was also pretty cool! So yeah. :3 There's nothing wrong with playing pokemon IRL. =O I do it all the time~ In fact, in this forum, there's a lot of pokemon boards you could check out too; as well as some others outside pokemon; I would say just pick the ones you think you'll like, and well, mabye be as active as you can be, cause y'know, I'm looking forward to your activity. :3

Just remember the rules, because pretty standard for everyone, and you can ask a question or two to a staff memeber if you have one~ Anyhow, welcome to PC!

NOW I MUST ESCAPE! *SHEELA-KOZINE!* [puff of smoke arises] That's a magic spell, mind you. :3

Back