• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
    Hello, my name is Cole and I'm quite familiar with forums and battles. I'm good at battles but would love some tips and tricks. For now don't challenge me because my wifi isn't working.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! For more battle discussion you should check out the gaming discussions further down. Enjoy your stay. :D

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Welcome! I am new here too! Maybe we can battle sometime!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I bet you are familiar with forums and battles. ;)
    Lol yeah, you might want to go and check out the Strategies and Movesets section, where you can one your skills and learn more about the metagame, new and old. What Pokemon are good and bad to use, and really anything you want to learn. :) If you've learnt a lot, then you might want to go visit the Battle Stadium. You'll probably find some people keen to battle a newish person to the community like yourself.

If I may ask, how did you find this place? Was it just like me, and googling pokemon forum or something, because that's how I found this place. I originally came here to trade and stuff, which bores me now, so I'm here for other things instead, like just talking about general Pokemon and introducing new people like yourself. :)

Welcome aboard.

Back