• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hi, I'm Merlino, I'm 15 and I'm Italian. I like Rom hacking and I hope I'll improve.
    Sorry if I don't speak English very well and if I make some mistakes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ciao, Merlino! Benvenuto a PokeCommunity! Yes, I speak very little Italian myself, so this is just practice for me. :) Anyways, Welcome to PC, and glad you decided to join us! So you're a ROM hacker? PC has an extensive forum especially for Emulation & ROM hacking. You can gather the tools you need to hack your own Pokemon Game, show off your hack, or you can play previously-made hacks. I wish you the best of luck if you plan to hack your own game. Hope it turns out well!

If you have any questions, you can ask a staff member. They're really nice! have fun, and I'll see ya around! :)

Back