• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hi, I'm new to this place and I have to admit, I'm a long-time fan of Pokemon while also new to the whole forum aspect of various pokemon-related sites. I'm definitely interested in trying a bit of hacking after seeing several quality hacks that I found originally from this forum, so I'm hoping that some people could point me in the right direction.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there! The Emulation section is the perfect place to get started on your hacking! The section is divided to several sub-forums, which has progressing hacks from other PC members, the awesome tools you need to make the perfect hack...or, if you'd rather be trying out a hack, there's a section for that as well! I'm sure you'll find everything you need in the Emulation section. Here's the link!

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, btw. :3 I hope you're enjoying your time here. Have fun, and I'll see ya around! :)

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
    Years
  • Hello Macross, i'll leave a VM for to tell you something, for it may break a rule. but glad to have you on the PC hope you enjoy your time here :)

Last edited:
    Back