• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • sup yall, im chellochello. Im transferred from pokebeach and got perma banned twice, l was depressed. I mae mistakes, but on here, l hope to do better. Please introduce yourself via pm and definately talk to me if you are from the beach. Also, is there a card trading forum on here? Glad too meet you all.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    /Heh, you're way ahead of me.

Welcome to the community, chellochello. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If your worried of being banned on here then you should check out the rules since they're not hard to follow.

I noticed you asked if there were any nice people on this forum. Well, I can tell you there are many great people on this forum, including very nice and helpful staff. So yeah, if you wanna talk some time then feel free to send me a VM.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard. We usually introduce ourselves...here. :P Glad you joined PC! You don't want to get banned here. The first thing you should do is to read the rules and the FAQ, so that way you won't be having so much trouble!

We do have a Trading Card Game forum, where there are currently discussions about the Card of the Day, or you can actually get to play with others via Skype or IM! It's a really great forum. You should visit there when you get the chance. :)

Well, I hope you're doing well on this fine day. Like I said, read the rules to prevent any more trouble! If you have any questions, or simply need a guide, you can PM myself or Hiidoran. Have fun and see ya! :3

Back