• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Artemis101

THE HUNTER
Years
  • Hello everyone I'm Artemis101 Art for short I'm a guy from Australia Victoria I have just recently got interested in pokemon again after playing a friends version of black for a little while so I looked around for some pokemon communitys and found this one outside of pokemon I like playing almost any rpg and I like quite a few fps and I am quite good at surfing yeah I'm an aussie and I surf I also bmx and scooter. So thats my intro.

bye Art

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's awesome to hear that your interest in Pokemon has returned to you! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Artemis! I'm glad that you signed up here. I guess Google pointed you here? It's your best friend. :P

So how are you liking Black & White? I suggest you visit PC's very own Black & White board, where you can find discussions relating to the game. :) We have tons of discussions that might fit your interests, such as technology, art, and gaming. ^_^

...I'm a California girl and I don't know how to surf. xD You must be lucky to know how. Though I can ride the scooter like Scootaloo from MLP xD

I'm sure you'll like it here! Be sure you read the community rules, and don't be scared to ask questions! Whether you ask myself, my partner Hiidoran, or any higher staff member. Have fun surfing PC, and I'll see ya around! :)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Hello there! Another member from Australia has joined the PokeCommunity :D
    I love Australians.

Let me give you a quick run-through of the Community. According to your interests, here's Black / White if you want to discuss what you think of Generation V. Here's Video Gaming if you want to discuss FPS game. Heck if you really wanted to discuss surfing (like, real surfing), we have a forum for that too: Culture & Media. I'm pretty sure we have a board for everything you could want--check out Other Clubs if that's not enough, though.

Other things I suggest for you are the Community Rules (just to make sure) and the User CP, where you can edit your signature. Your signature is really important in capturing who you are :D

Make yourself at home--and post oodles.

Artemis101

THE HUNTER
    Years
  • I will be sure to contact you or others if I need questions answered but I am afriad since I played a friends version of the game have lost all my copies of older games I have yet to own pokemon black or white but it's first on my list

Deerling

Season PoKéMoN
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I wish I could surf but I'm so out of shape that it's rather shameful. If you haven't already, I suggest purchasing your own PoKeMoN Black. The game is amazing graphic and story wise. It sparked my interest too after I lost it when trying to play through Diamond.

Back