• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

pcc

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    I love pokemon soo much! I'm even doing a little comic strip. It's called Queen Jiggly Puff! I have post on it in I think it's called Genrel Topics or something like that.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! Have fun, follow the rules, and be sure to make sure that Pikachu doesn't shock you! XD
    And for comic strips and art you make, you have to post it in the Art Gallery! If you want to be friends, PM me sometime! I hope you like PC! ^____^

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
  • Hey you should post it well welcome have fun, Post alot, and follow the rules
    PM me if you want to talk or need help

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • pcc said:
    I love pokemon soo much! I'm even doing a little comic strip. It's called Queen Jiggly Puff! I have post on it in I think it's called Genrel Topics or something like that.

That's great that you're making your own comic! Please post it up as soon as you're done with it~

V(`Д`)V

Welcome to the boards pcc, if you have any questions or problems please PM me or any of the other staff members. Other than that, I also accept PM's if you want to chat or are bored. I'll see you around the boards then!

pcc

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    I can't post the comic strip. sorry! i wish i could. :'(

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the community pcc! ^_________^ I hope you have a fun time here, and be sure to post your comics in the Art Gallery. ^_~ I hope to see you around!

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • pcc said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi! I'm DP/Kylie. If you want help or someone to talk to, im or pm me. ^__^

Read the FAQ, please follow and read the rules, don't flame or spam, and have uberly great fun. ^^

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • PCC welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your saty and become a active poster.

Back