• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hello Trainer Ashketchum and welcome to PC!
    I am fine and you?
    Anyways,we've got all sorts of fun stuff to do and a whole bunch of friendly people to meet so don't be afraid to get out and post~ Oh but read the rules of course. And oh! What brought you to PC, may I ask?
    Don't forget, if you ever want to just stop and chat the New User's Hangout thread is a really nice place to chat about just about anything. Everyone's really friendly and helpful~
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Don't think I have seen you elsewhere before. Right? Anyway, welcome to PC! You have posted a few other posts in other places, huh? I hope that you are getting the hang of the forums pretty fast!

Friends, huh? Feel free to friend request me. :P

Have fun, and I hope to see you again elsewhere! Ahahahahaha! XD

Back