• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello,

Hiroshi Zaiaku

Sword Dancer Hiroshi
    Years
    i am new xD. i hopr i can get along with you all and have a nice time. i hope i can provide much of my time as i can here. have a nice day~

~Hiro~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Great to see ya here, Hiroshi :D We're a nice community that everyone gets along wit everyone, so you won't be feeling left out. :D So tell me! What do you like Pokemon? Or what got you to sign up here? There are a lot of things to do here, and you'll totally have fun. :)

I hope you're having a nice day as well. I for myself am having a good day. Feel free to drop me a visitor message or a private message if you have any questions, or simply want to talk. :D See ya!

Hiroshi Zaiaku

Sword Dancer Hiroshi
    Years
    haha xD i love pokemon since i was 3 years old, so im not exactly sure the things all i wanna discuss about it XD
    i came here spying over the roms and the stories. i believe this community is great and active. i wanted to try (btw i lurked for a month xD) more things and learn more about pokemon^^ that i didnt know about o_o

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    i am new xD. i hopr i can get along with you all and have a nice time. i hope i can provide much of my time as i can here. have a nice day~

~Hiro~

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you will get along with people here, just like pretty much every other new member here! We at PC are pretty nice people, you know :P So have fun, post, and... well, have fun! (Did I repeat that? lol)

I hope to see you again!

Back