• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    My mind goes blank whenever I try to write a d*mn introduction of myself.. I'll give it another try.

Hello.
    I introduce myself as Chisiou on the internet, 'cause I rarely give out my real name. I stumbled upon this site while I was looking for different pokemon games/ROMs to try out. Something else other than the original games. I've played them a bit too much.. kind of. I seem to have developed a rather bad habit of starting over again, countless of times, on impulse. Anyhow, I guess I should say my favorite pokemon type is fire, because the majority of my favorite pokemons are of the fire type.

What else to write.. I'm into roleplaying and such. I also enjoy playing computer and console games. Reading books is one of my greatest passions, espeically fantasy books. The greatest one is working with huskies, in a husky kennel, of course. My goal is to become a real musher one day.

I don't know what else to write, so I'm going to end it here.
    (I wrote -way- more than usual. Yay)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I think you wrote juuuust enough. :D Welcome aboard to the forums, Chisou. :3 You came to the right place when it comes to looking for ROM Hacked games. ^_^, we have a large list of hacks for you to choose from, and some are pretty good! :) What's your favorite fire-type Pokemon? Mine... would be between Blaziken and Ninetales...though I am more of a grass-type fan myself. xD

Since you're here for roleplay, PC has an awesome, and friendly Roleplaying section here. You can either go ahead and join a roleplay or make one of your own! And that's a great goal you have right there, I hope you can fulfill it one day! Working with huskies can be fun :3

Your introduction is just fine, btw. No worries. :D Looking forward to seeing ya around the forums, and have fun! PM me if you have questions, ok! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    My most favorite one is Arcanine, followed up by.. I can't list the other ones in order.. x.x; Blaziken, Typhlosion, Ninetails and Houndoom. Those are the top ones. I always used to have Typhlosion -and- houndoom on my team in Pokemon Crystal. I couldn't help it. Houndor was too irresistible the first time I saw it.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My mind goes blank whenever I try to write a d*mn introduction of myself.. I'll give it another try.

Hello.
    I introduce myself as Chisiou on the internet, 'cause I rarely give out my real name. I stumbled upon this site while I was looking for different pokemon games/ROMs to try out. Something else other than the original games. I've played them a bit too much.. kind of. I seem to have developed a rather bad habit of starting over again, countless of times, on impulse. Anyhow, I guess I should say my favorite pokemon type is fire, because the majority of my favorite pokemons are of the fire type.

What else to write.. I'm into roleplaying and such. I also enjoy playing computer and console games. Reading books is one of my greatest passions, espeically fantasy books. The greatest one is working with huskies, in a husky kennel, of course. My goal is to become a real musher one day.

I don't know what else to write, so I'm going to end it here.
    (I wrote -way- more than usual. Yay)

Welcome to PC! And you're fine, and it's a nice introduction! Makes more people know about you more properly, huh?

Do you think you're going to enjoy the wide variety of ROM hacks that can be found here? Including some of the top ones?

Oh, and I think you'd like to check out the other forum sections to meet new people, you know.

Have fun around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Do you think you're going to enjoy the wide variety of ROM hacks that can be found here? Including some of the top ones?

I believe so. I haven't had enough time to try them out yet. I did download one before going to sleep, though.

Oh, and I think you'd like to check out the other forum sections to meet new people, you know.

Have fun around the forums!
    I'm working on it. :b

Back