• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 27, 2011
    Uh, well. Hello there, I used to be a big pokemon fan in 1995, I stopped caring thinking I grew up. That was a lie and I got back big into it by the pokemon card game, with my pokemon black version and stuff. Some intresting things about me, I play gears of war 3, black ops, I play half life on steam for the pc. I like pokemon and many types of anime. I am a very relaxed person by nature and I have taken up trying to make my own pokemon game via Pokemon Essentials RMXP. I look forward to talking to alot of new people. I tend to keep myself busy with what ever I can. So uh yeah, if there is anything specific you wanna know about me even if you think it's rude feel free to ask. ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hey Ryokoie, and welcome to PokeCommunity, or PC, whatever you'd like to call it.
    In my opinion you can't really grow out of pokémon, seeing as it's fun for all ages, and the majority of members here are teens and adults, but this may not be the right place to be discussing that.

You say that the TCG was what got you back into Pokémon, so you might want to check out the Pokémon Trading Card Game forum if you haven't already, and you should also check out the Game Development forum.

Now this forum isn't limited to the Pokémon franchise only, so you should also check out some of the off-topic forums, and seeing as you like to play other games than Pokémon, (because that would be kinda boring as time goes by >_<) you should take a look at the Video Gaming forum.

Now there is much much more to this forum than only that, so you'll be sure to spend alot of time here, (depending on how interested you are in doing so, of course) so you should explore this site, get some new friends, and post alot.
    But before you do all that, you should read the forum rules, and before you post in a section you should read the rules thread for that section.

Now that you're finished reading this boring post, you should get started contributing to the community, and if you have any questions, you can just ask any of the staff members. (moderators+)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Uh, well. Hello there, I used to be a big pokemon fan in 1995, I stopped caring thinking I grew up. That was a lie and I got back big into it by the pokemon card game, with my pokemon black version and stuff. Some intresting things about me, I play gears of war 3, black ops, I play half life on steam for the pc. I like pokemon and many types of anime. I am a very relaxed person by nature and I have taken up trying to make my own pokemon game via Pokemon Essentials RMXP. I look forward to talking to alot of new people. I tend to keep myself busy with what ever I can. So uh yeah, if there is anything specific you wanna know about me even if you think it's rude feel free to ask. ^_^

Welcome to the forums! Seems like you came back to Pokémon, huh? Lots of people come back to it as they get older. But I stayed with it forever! :p

I do hope that you can have a great time around the forums! And I'm sure that you will end up trading with a lot of people. PC is large, but it's a nice place, so...

The only advice I have for you? Open your horizons! And the rules, but of course! :)

Back