• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hi everyone~ this is my first time entering this webpage and i would like to say that pokemon is one of my favorite animations ^_^

i'm not used to saying a lot of this and i may be a little blunt so i would like to ask for everyone's forgiveness now...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Don't worry about asking for our forgiveness. As far as I can see, you've done nothing wrong so far; there's no need to get all worked up over nothing! ^_^

If you want to talk about the Pokemon anime, we have a thriving forum dedicated to it here at PC, and I'm sure the posters there would love to hear what you have to hear. Apart from that, welcome to the forum as a whole. I'm sure you'll be fine here.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Seems your a huge Pokemon fan, I'm fairly certain you'll be perfectly fine here, so don't you worry! Just don't forget to read the rules.

Welcome to PC by the way! See you around the forums ~ ^^

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey usagitsugino and welcome to PC
    You've joined the most awesome Pokemon forum on the net! We have lots in store when it comes to anything Pokemon, as well as other topics we talk about... such as computers, entertainment, and even anime from Japan. :3 The best part is that you'll make great friends. ^_^
    Anyways, have a great time here. I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. Just read the rules, since they're important. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! see ya~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I love your sig! The real way to stay young!

Anyway, welcome to PC! What are you asking forgiveness for? :) read the rules, and have fun!

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hello usagitsugino, welcome to PC! ^^
    Please enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everyone~ this is my first time entering this webpage and i would like to say that pokemon is one of my favorite animations ^_^

i'm not used to saying a lot of this and i may be a little blunt so i would like to ask for everyone's forgiveness now...

Welcome to PC for the first time! Did you join right off the bat? Anyway, I love Pokémon a lot, especially the games.

I wonder where you'll be going? Oh, and don't worry - your introduction is good! So I think I'll be meeting you somewhere soon... right? :)

Back