• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello! My name is Kami Rotasu, which google translate tells me is "Paper Lotus." Really, though, wǒ huì shuō Zhōngwén (Pǔtōnghuà).

A bit about me? Let's see... I'm a student in a fairly prestigious high school, especially being public and all. I am a native of the US, having only ever traveled abroad once, when I went all the way to the distant, exotic land of Canada. I am gifted with the opportunity to visit the even more exotic land of England this summer, should my application be accepted.

I am in love with Japanese and Chinese cultures. Call me a Weeaboo if you want, but I have an excuse. My family, while primarily French, does have some blood members from China and Japan. My friends also tell me I "look Asian." whatever that means. I am Shinto/Buddhist, just because I can.

Outside of Pokemon, I don't really do much. I spend most of my time studying. I don't hang out with friends much. I'm a tiny bit anti-social. I also spend time meditating and reading. I am in the Boy scouts, where I serve as Senior Patrol Leader, the highest position a young man can reach, and the semi-leader of the whole parade. I enjoy camping and being at one with nature. Conversely, I also enjoy city life, even if I live in a tiny little town.

I've played Pokemon for many years, and I purchased White version minutes after it came out, which I am very proud of myself for doing.

I don't mind the 5th Gen, and only have a few things I would change. Notably, Hilbert's name. And give N a haircut. But that's for another day.

I am on the lookout for a Tornadus, especially a Naive or Timid one. If you can help, let me know!

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Your introduction is pretty funny and at the same time, cool too. XD .. Welcome to the forums, Kami Rotasu, wow, your name is amazing. ^^

Why we won't be proud of ourselves for buying another Pokemon game? I mean it's the game for everyone, so whatever your age be, don't be ashamed of it! .. Try to look around the forum and check out the sections that might caught your interest! And it seems your interested in trading and battling so I suggest you should definitely check out the Trade Corner as well as the Competitive Battling Center, your fellow members would love to have you there.

See you around, and have fun! ^.^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, huh? I'm also good at Mandarin Chinese, but then again, that's what I usually speak offline :)

You seem to like justified text, huh? I think I have some kind of love for customized post styles these days.

Have fun around the forums, huh?

Years
  • Hello! My name is Kami Rotasu, which google translate tells me is "Paper Lotus." Really, though, wǒ huì shuō Zhōngwén (Pǔtōnghuà).

A bit about me? Let's see... I'm a student in a fairly prestigious high school, especially being public and all. I am a native of the US, having only ever traveled abroad once, when I went all the way to the distant, exotic land of Canada. I am gifted with the opportunity to visit the even more exotic land of England this summer, should my application be accepted.

I am in love with Japanese and Chinese cultures. Call me a Weeaboo if you want, but I have an excuse. My family, while primarily French, does have some blood members from China and Japan. My friends also tell me I "look Asian." whatever that means. I am Shinto/Buddhist, just because I can.

Outside of Pokemon, I don't really do much. I spend most of my time studying. I don't hang out with friends much. I'm a tiny bit anti-social. I also spend time meditating and reading. I am in the Boy scouts, where I serve as Senior Patrol Leader, the highest position a young man can reach, and the semi-leader of the whole parade. I enjoy camping and being at one with nature. Conversely, I also enjoy city life, even if I live in a tiny little town.

I've played Pokemon for many years, and I purchased White version minutes after it came out, which I am very proud of myself for doing.

I don't mind the 5th Gen, and only have a few things I would change. Notably, Hilbert's name. And give N a haircut. But that's for another day.

I am on the lookout for a Tornadus, especially a Naive or Timid one. If you can help, let me know!

Cool name!

And yeah, have fun on White!

I'm playing Black and I'm collecting lots of Pokemon in my National Pokedex.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Mine's Oshawott.

Back