• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO

Years
    Just a newbie:D and i'm a pokemon lover:P i play pokemon games in my c-5 phone but i can't finish it so i become a member here to ask question in the pokemon gba hacked games.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hello and Welcome to the world of Pokecommunity!

Read the rules, check the forums out, and have fun with your game. Be sure to ask any questions to mods or anyone else really. See you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, you can ask around the board if you have any question or if you need help in any of the games the franchise had released, there's a specific forum for each of the games, such as the Fourth Generation Games for D/P/PL & HG/SS, and B/W, obviously for the Black and White games, the Advanced Generation Games, for the GBA games, and lastly, the Metal and Color Generation Games for the old ones. :3 ..

If you want to talk about hacks, you can visit the Emulation section. There are tutorials posted if you want to learn about hacking, as well as tools made by our very own PC members, and if you have any questions, basically you can ask there too.

Stick with the rules as always, have fun and looking forward to see you there, as I'm a hacker myself too! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Hello! in this community have a good prospect, read the rules and be happy! xD

Enjoy it!

Back