• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Quicksken

Modder/Hacker/Gamer/Dreamer
Years
  • Well, my name is Sander, better known as Quicksken, TheQuicksken, MrTheQuicksken (depending on the availability on site/forum X), or, in times long past, salynxdq. I was born in 1994, so I'm 17 at the moment. I've been keeping track of Pokémon Hack forums in my native language, Dutch, yet now, having learned to hack ROMs myself, I decided to go worldwide. And where better to do so then the worldfamous PokeCommunity? Me and a friend of mine are working on a hack, yet it's in a very early stage for the moment. But once it has reached a certain maturity, I'll be sure to post it here! Besides hacking, I also love playing the games (preferably Yellow or Crystal). I'm thinking of starting the Ultimate Monotype challenge, as soon as I have some free time. Anyways, I've already read my way through some topics here, and I must say, I'm looking forward to becoming a regular here!

Greets,
    Quicksken

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Greetings to you as well, Sander. :D Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Nice to see a fellow ROM hacker joining us, as there's so much to discover. :D

It looks like you are quite interested in our ROM Hacking forums, right? It's quite an active area, and you'll pretty much look for what you'll need to complete your hack! If you ever need help with your hack, or maybe some tools, need a tutorial, or just simply advice... you'll find it all there.

I just met another member that is also starting a monotype challenge. And of course that would be located in the Challenges section of the forum. Besides the monotype challenge, you can try other challenges such as the Nuzlocke and solo-runs. What type are you considering trying out? :3

I look forward to seeing you around often, since you sound so enthusiastic! Have a wonderful time here at the PokeCommunity. You can PM me if you ever nee any help in regards to the forums. :3

Years
  • Well, my name is Sander, better known as Quicksken, TheQuicksken, MrTheQuicksken (depending on the availability on site/forum X), or, in times long past, salynxdq. I was born in 1994, so I'm 17 at the moment. I've been keeping track of Pokémon Hack forums in my native language, Dutch, yet now, having learned to hack ROMs myself, I decided to go worldwide. And where better to do so then the worldfamous PokeCommunity? Me and a friend of mine are working on a hack, yet it's in a very early stage for the moment. But once it has reached a certain maturity, I'll be sure to post it here! Besides hacking, I also love playing the games (preferably Yellow or Crystal). I'm thinking of starting the Ultimate Monotype challenge, as soon as I have some free time. Anyways, I've already read my way through some topics here, and I must say, I'm looking forward to becoming a regular here!

Greets,
    Quicksken

Hi there, PC is one of the largest ROM Hacking communities of any Pokemon-based forum.

We have your love of hacking covered in our Emulation section where you will cross paths with other wanna-be hackers.

Nice avatar by the way, I'm so complimentary.

How's 2012 doing for you?

And I think the world will never end on December 21, the Mayans think that, but something tells me that while it marks the end of one calendar, it is the start of a new one.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, huh, Quicksken? I think besides Emulation (that's where all your ROM hacking efforts go to, by the way), you might like the Pokémon sections, cause you seem to be interested in Pokémon.

I bet there are also a lot of ways to keep track of your monotype challenge, and perhaps you should also check out the Challenges section, eh? Just like what Meganium90 said... XD

Whatever you do, I do hope that you can have a great time around PokéCommunity. Have a nice day!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, it's nice to see you here and of course, welcome to the forums! It's nice to see a hacker join PC once and for all! This is actually the best place to learn if your just a beginner! I just started hacking a few months ago and eventually learned quite fast due to the helpful tutorials posted in here as well as the tools that have been made by our fellow PC members! So, I'm guessing you've already went to the Emulation section? If so, I'm definitely looking forward to see you around there!

PC actually has a lot to offer, so there's basically a lot of things here that might interest you as well! Such as the Pokemon discussions, I'm pretty sure your really into Pokemon, well everyone who joins this forum is anyway! So why don't you try and look around and see how awesome PC is yourself! :D

You can also possibly make friends too, Emulation is pretty huge and I'm sure you will be able to meet a lot of great people there, not only there might as well the whole forum! We really don't bite, and we're really nice, so don't be afraid to leave a message on our profiles - even mine!

If you have any questions, or in case you need any help regarding the board, don't hesitate to contact me as well, I'll try my best to sort it out for you. Have fun hacking and enjoy your stay. ^^;;

Years
  • Oh and Quicksken, one last thing...

Don't forget to read the rules or contact a moderator.

Try to make lots of friends cos you might want to get in contact with fellow hackers.

Quicksken

Modder/Hacker/Gamer/Dreamer
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone =D. I've already started exploring the Emulations section, but I'm starting to think I'll spend more time in the other forums than I originally thought! And Hikari10, reading the rules was the first thing I did after joining, I wouldn't want to get an infraction within days of joining, right? Anyways, thanks again for the welcome! And I'll surely remeber your names, should I ever need help!

Back