• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
  • hello i'm new here...
    i recently got back into pokemon card collecting when my mom after 3 years of not collecting bought me a pack and i got a blissy prime which got me back into collecting i've been collecting since i was 6 but of course did not know how to trade and i only wanted the "cute" cards i know i made a stupid deal of trading an Mew holo for a Eevee :/ i now have to start a "good collection" over now that all my "cute" commons are a tripled or more i plan on getting a booster box... some of my other interests are Doctor Who i'm currently building a 600 pound tardis, Sony AIBO's, Innvo pleos, reptiles, and old school gaming... i think i will have fun here and i will try my best at being an active member :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome! I'm somewhat a Pokemon card collector myself, and we definitely have a place for you to discuss that! You can show off your deck at the Pokemon TCG forum, as well as rate other member's decks. You can even check how much your cards are worth, if you wonder.

There's a few Doctor Who fans here at PC, so you'll fit in here just fine. ^_^ I believe there is a group in Other Clubs somewhere. You'll be surprised as to how many people are fans of DW.

Hope you got settled here and don't hesitate to PM me, ok! :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard! I also collect a lot of cute cards before, and I even traded a special card just to get a Cleffa. I don't have them anymore though, I think my mom misplaced them when we moved. Although, I still want to collect, but it was back three years ago and no one sells cards anymore. :3

And yes, we do have a section just for Pokemon trading cards, Megan already mentioned it to you! There are also a lot of collectors here, so it would be really easy to make friends with them as you guys have pretty much the same interests! If your also interested in cards that aren't related to Pokemon, we also have it, the Tabletops section!

There's still a lot of interesting things here that you might want to check out such as the Pokemon discussions, we do have it all here starting from the games, the anime, the spin-offs, and pretty much everything! PC is certainly huge, so take your time to explore it and you'll just get used here!

I really haven't watched Doctor Who yet, but some of my friends says it's a great series. I haven't had the time to watch it though as I'm pretty busy with life. And yes, what Megan said is true. I've seen a Doctor Who fan club before in OC somewhere. And I was surprised how huge it is, there's a lot of members there, and they're really nice too, so don't hesitate to sign up! ^^:;

Make sure to give the rules a look too if you still haven't done so by the way, it will keep you away from all these troubles that you don't want to get into! And if your not sure about something, it's best to ask the staff members.

It's great to know that your really serious about becoming an active member here, we're definitely looking forward to see you around the board! And yes, you wouldn't regret joining this place, it's an exciting place to be! Have an awesome time and please enjoy your stay! ^___^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hello i'm new here...
    i recently got back into pokemon card collecting when my mom after 3 years of not collecting bought me a pack and i got a blissy prime which got me back into collecting i've been collecting since i was 6 but of course did not know how to trade and i only wanted the "cute" cards i know i made a stupid deal of trading an Mew holo for a Eevee :/ i now have to start a "good collection" over now that all my "cute" commons are a tripled or more i plan on getting a booster box... some of my other interests are Doctor Who i'm currently building a 600 pound tardis, Sony AIBO's, Innvo pleos, reptiles, and old school gaming... i think i will have fun here and i will try my best at being an active member :)

Welcome to the forums, huh? I guess your interests are certainly quite random, no? Whatever you do, I'm sure that you're pretty much welcome in PokéCommunity! Getting started is an easy thing - read the rules, and pretty much dive head on!

Have fun around the forums! If you need any help, feel free to ask any staff member. Start posting and maybe you'll become active in a way, no?

Back