• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    Hello!
    My name is Miki and I'm new here.

I started playing the Pokemon games for the Nintendo DS this last summer, and I've just finished Heart Gold and Platinum (I own HG, Platinum, Diamond and White).
    I joined because I want to know more about my Pokemon White and make new friends from all over the world.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me - just ask. I see myself as a pretty friendly person.
    I'd love to be your friend.

=)

nitemarecure

Veteran Leader
    Years
    Well hello there Miki, I'm NMC. If you have ANY questions about Pokemon ( Generations 1 through 4.) Don't hessitate to ask, really! I love helping new Pokefans :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Miki! You share the same name as my cat! (wait, are you even my cat? brb ip checking j/k)

But yeah, you do share the same name as my kitty. Her full name is Mikaila, but I call her Miki for short. Buuuut enough of that. lol. Welcome to PC!

You'll definitely meet new friends here, and best of all, we're crazy for Pokemon. Depending on how crazy, you'll definitely fit in here nooooo matter what. You'll learn more about your White inside our Black & White discussion section of the forums. Discuss the game features, even the Pokemon. :D

Of course, we can be friends too. :3 Leave me a visitor message if you ever wanna talk sometimes, whether it'd be Pokemon or well, anything. :3 You can also PM me if you need help. I'll respond asap!

Well, have fun here and hope to see ya postin' around!

Years
    Hey there Miki, welcome to PC! ^_^

I really love your name, it's very cute ♥

As Megan said, there are plentiful amounts of people here that are very friendly, and of course we all love Pokémon! :P

Out of curiosity, have you ever played/owned any of the games prior to the DS games?

Other than that, do enjoy your time at PC.. don't feel shy to speak with me if you wanna talk, my VMs are always open. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    Hey there Miki, welcome to PC! ^_^

I really love your name, it's very cute ♥

As Megan said, there are plentiful amounts of people here that are very friendly, and of course we all love Pokémon! :P

Out of curiosity, have you ever played/owned any of the games prior to the DS games?

Other than that, do enjoy your time at PC.. don't feel shy to speak with me if you wanna talk, my VMs are always open. :)

I've played Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal. Got Ruby, but never really tried it before.

=)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey there, and welcome to PC! You need to try Leaf Green... it's like Blue except with updated graphics and, like the most awesome girl trainer ever :) Oh, and what you need to know about White: There's a good possibility you'll like the other games more than it. At least that was the case for me. But we do have lots of information on all the Pokemon games, so whatever you need you're sure to find here.

And, hey, I'm always up for making more friends :) Hope you enjoy your time here!

BTW, Miki is also the name of a character on one of my favorite anime shows :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hey there apple-! welcome to the forums! Glad to see you beginning your interest in Pokemon. I am sure you will experience fun like no other game can give you.

anyway, I would like to be your friend also! If you have any question, just shoot me a PM or VM, and I will try my best to answer you! :)

Back