• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hello KaptainKaty, welcome to PC! If you don't mind me asking, what made you sign up here? I'm sure you signed up to talk about Pokémon, but anything specific about Pokémon? Other than that, do enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to ask a staff member here any questions you have! :)

KaptainKaty

Tony Stark's Wife
    Years
    I joined to look for a Male Ralts with Ice Punch actually. And honestly I am really lost. I am new to forums all together. Thank you for the warm welcome :) And please! Call me Katy.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Then if you want a male Ralts, (I'm not even sure if it can learn Ice Punch) I'm sure someone in our Trade Corner is more than happy to give you one. Anyway, if you have any questios, fell free to send me a PM or VM. :) see you around, and welcome!

KaptainKaty

Tony Stark's Wife
    Years
    haha I did check there. Its okay. I think I am going to just buy platinum and get it myself.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there Katy, and welcome to the forums! So what made you join this place, in short, what brought you here? Well, I'm just glad that you joined us and I hope you will have lots of fun here, which I'm sure that you will. I mean there are tons of exciting & interesting things here that would really encourage you stick around, and at the same time you could also build relationships with others, how awesome is that? :D

It seems to me that your already settled, having an avatar and a signature, and making 10 posts, that's amazing, keep it up! Hopefully, you will be an active member here and I am definitely looking forward to see that post count increase! The members above me already introduced you to the Trade Corner, but it seems you didn't make a trade yet! Try to look around and ask the traders there, someone might have one and give it to you for free! :)

As what as I have mentioned, there are basically lots of interesting things here, but I won't spoil in the fun and just tell it all. Why don't you discover it yourself by exploring the whole booard? I'm sure you will have lots of fun doing that. ^^

On the other hand, if you still haven't given the rules a read yet, then I think it's best if you would do now since you still haven't like roamed around. Reading the rules will keep you away from the troubles and punishments that you might not really want to get into! o/

Okay then, so enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me, my mod partner, Megan, or any of the staff member that you can see in case we're both offline! Everyone is happy to lend you a hand. Looking forward to see you somewhere 'round the board. ;P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello! I am new here. Just thought I would say hi :)

Welcome to the forums, KaptainKaty? Or Kaptain Katy? Or just Katy? Maybe I can call you Kate? XD Well, whatever, welcome to the forums! XD I think you will be able to find your way around here. Sometimes I do wonder about these short introductions, though.

Have fun around PokéCommunity! The rules are just a few clicks away and I think reading that could prove useful!

I hope to see you again!

KaptainKaty

Tony Stark's Wife
    Years
    I am not very good at introducing myself haha. I never know what to say. And Katy is fine.

Thank you snivy for the warm welcome. I am really new to forums so I am sure I will want to read the rules. Thanks for the advice! :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I am not very good at introducing myself haha. I never know what to say. And Katy is fine.

Thank you snivy for the warm welcome. I am really new to forums so I am sure I will want to read the rules. Thanks for the advice! :)

A newbie that reads the rules?! Amazing! You will make a fantastic member from what I can see here. Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I'm a big time trader around here so if you ever need help in that direction feel free to VM or PM me. =D

KaptainKaty

Tony Stark's Wife
    Years
    thank you mac :) I don't suppose you have a male ralts with ice punch that's not hacked? xD

Back