• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    I´m Christian13 and I like Pokémon very much. I have finally finished my registration there. I´m German and I will make a hack of Pokémon Silberne Edition SoulSilver in German, but there will be own things and things of Pokémon Platinum, Perl (Pearl) and Schwarz (Black) in it. The name will be Pokémon Neon Edition. It will be mapping, scripting, spriting, Pokémon data editing and a cheat which make changing the view. I have made it with Pokémon Smaragd Edition (Emerald) with my friends three years ago, but it failed. I hope it will be finished and working ?2012-2014?. Maybe I will make an English version. (I have experience in simply NDS and GBA hacking and NDS music hacking.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Christian! (is that your real name?) Glad to see that you're a fellow ROM Hacker and you're willing to show off your projects here at PC. I'm pretty sure your experience in both NDS and GBA hacking would be useful for those that are currently struggling. You can always provide your own advice! Or, if you just here to get the tools, tutorials, and maybe the advice you need to finish your hack, you can always do that at the Emulation section of the forums :D where all things ROM Hacking is always there for ya. :D

Though I wish you the best of luck in your current projects! You can always contact the mods of that section if you need further assistance in ROM Hacking, and you can also contact myself or Snivy if you ever have any questions about the forum & stuff. :D We're nice and helpful, and we're ready to help. :D See ya around the forums!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I´m Christian13 and I like Pokémon very much. I have finally finished my registration there. I´m German and I will make a hack of Pokémon Silberne Edition SoulSilver in German, but there will be own things and things of Pokémon Platinum, Perl (Pearl) and Schwarz (Black) in it. The name will be Pokémon Neon Edition. It will be mapping, scripting, spriting, Pokémon data editing and a cheat which make changing the view. I have made it with Pokémon Smaragd Edition (Emerald) with my friends three years ago, but it failed. I hope it will be finished and working ?2012-2014?. Maybe I will make an English version. (I have experience in simply NDS and GBA hacking and NDS music hacking.)

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... Well, try giving the ROM Hacking section a look, then. Besssssiiiiiides ROM hacking, I do think that you might also find the general Pokémon discussion forums to be of some interest to you, when you have the spare time to, well, chill out, I suppose?

I hope to see you again... and I wonder how fast you'll get it done?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome aboard, Christian13! I love your enthusiasm when it comes to hacking, which is why you won't really doubt joining this place as it holds a lot of resources as well as tutorials needed in order for you to learn how to hack. I actually learned quite easily myself thanks to of course first, free time and second, with the help of the members and lastly, the tutorials & tools around! You can also try making and forming your own team if in case you're having a little trouble making your hack. I have no experience in NDS hacking, it's actually quite a bit hard seeing the emulator isn't that flexible, plus there are only a few tools around which I'm pretty sure that can be only found in some sites like PC. :)

Anyway, you can also check out the other things that PC offers, well of course if you love Pokemon I'm sure you'll also get to like participating on different Pokemon gaming discussions (basically all discussions related to the games). But PC isn't just about Pokemon, it's also about getting to know each and every member of the board which is why the off-topic boards are around! So make sure to check those as well if you are interested. :3

Good luck on your projects and I'll be definitely looking forward to play your hack as I enjoy playing them myself! If you have any questions regarding the board if you need assistance, don't hesitate to approach Megan and I or any of the staff members that you can see usually those with bold and colored username like ours!

Have a great time and see you! ♥

Back