• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. =)

Ninja Sky

"Ah! Le Strong Silent Type!"
    Years
    Hello there, everybody!

My name is Ninja Sky, feel free to call me Sky. I'm a fan of most Poison and Ice type Pokemon. I also really like all the "baby" Pokemon.

Anyway, I joined this site after I saw the impressive variety of categories. I came here primarily for the Challenges, as I play the older generations (I,II,III) a lot. Gen II was my favorite out of all the generations, and my favorite Pokemon from that Generation was Ariados.

Specifically in the challenges, I saw the Ultimate Monotype Challenge and decided to devote a good portion of my time to doing the challenge.

So that's all. =) Thanks for reading, and I hope to be an active member here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Ninja Sky! I haven't met anyone that liked baby Pokemon, but I will agree that they are SO CUTE! :3

You've joined in this wonderful community, and it's the best choice ever. :D We indeed have a section for Challenges, and we have a lot of challenges for you to choose from. :) We have the Monotype challenge, Nuzlocke, Christian, and many many more!

Have a wonderful time here, and if you get a chance... check out the Adoption Center! ^_^ You can definitely meet someone who has knowledge in challenges, or maybe you're looking to meet a friend. :D Also, be sure to read the rules, and you can always PM myself or Snivy if you have any questions! :D See ya around!

Years
    Hi there and welcome! I have to say im exacly like you! All of the Pokemon games i play i usually never evolve most pokemon since i really liked how they looked small. (my Pokemon Red bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle are all 100 and i didnt evolve them :P) Also nice choice on favourite Pokemon, mines Pikachu if you couldnt tell. :P Iv actually never tryed doing challenges in Pokemon games but im currently trying one out in a couple days to see how it goes. (knowing my luck ill fail my first attempt :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself here, hope your challenges go smoothly, and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, Ninja Sky! Omg, I love your username omg, like really. It sounds flawless and it's really decent too! Anyway, hey there I'm glad something brought you in here and we do hope that you will enjoy all of the things that PC offers, so why don't you try checking out other stuff as well besides the challenges? I can assure to you that you will enjoy most of the things that can be found over here! There are both off-topic and Pokemon related ones, so if you ever feel like discussing something that isn't related to Pokemon you may go to our off-topic boaards! Plus, it will actually be easier for you to meet friends if you're much more into participating into different discussions as well as discussions, so I bid you good luck! <3

It will take time to get used to this place but as you keep going here, you will just get used eventually and perhaps be an active member as well! Although if you have any questions regarding the board, feel free to ask us with bold usernames! Once again, you will not doubt joining this wonderful place! Have you read the rules yet by the way? If not, then I suggest doing so! :)

Enjoy and see you around. owo~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello there, everybody!

My name is Ninja Sky, feel free to call me Sky. I'm a fan of most Poison and Ice type Pokemon. I also really like all the "baby" Pokemon.

Anyway, I joined this site after I saw the impressive variety of categories. I came here primarily for the Challenges, as I play the older generations (I,II,III) a lot. Gen II was my favorite out of all the generations, and my favorite Pokemon from that Generation was Ariados.

Specifically in the challenges, I saw the Ultimate Monotype Challenge and decided to devote a good portion of my time to doing the challenge.

So that's all. =) Thanks for reading, and I hope to be an active member here.

Welcome to the forums, Ninja Skyyyyyyyy :) I think I personally really really love Turtwig. :) :P I think he's quite the chubby turtle :)

I think I also love cute stuff in general. :)

I hope to see you again, huh? There should be no problem in getting active as long as you're able to find something to do, no?

Back