• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

M16A1994

Team Rocket Executive
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Figured I would stop by and make an account. I've been lurking for about a year or so, and now I'm going to be working on my new ROM hack called Pokemon Pineapple Yellow. I'm a one man team, but if you're interested, just ask ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome! A lurker... quick hide before he spots you! (yes terrible joke and sarcasm i am FULLY AWARE! :P) A Rom hacker huh... very cool! I'm also into Rom hacking and working on my own little project. Thanks to PC the tutorials and friendly helpful people here make life so much easier. As for your hack id be nice to see work you've done so far as i love seeing community's work as they progress through a hack. If you need any help or would like to know anything you can message me. (i'm still learning so the help might not be as helpful so to speak :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your Rom goes well and hope to see you around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Figured I would stop by and make an account. I've ben lurking for about a year or so, and now I'm going to be working on my new ROM hack called Pokemon Pineapple Yellow. I'm a one man team, but if you're interested, just ask ;)

Welcome to the forums, huh? Heh, I have been lurking for years before actually signing up for real. :P I think you should give the ROM Hacking section a look and seek out some group help or something...

I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to the forums! Your username is quite hard to remember, have you already saved it somewhere else in case you've forgotten about it? So as your password? If you know it fairly well, then I guess no need to! But yeah, glad that you made it in here and it seems that our ROM-hacking community interests you the most isn't that right? Like what most people have said, you should give the Emulation board a look! It's full of awesome stuff there such as hacks, tools, tutorials and etc! You could also ask some assistance over there by making your own team and developing a project together with the other members in here! *^__^*

Besides the Emulation board though you might want to give the rest of PC a look! I'm sure you would love to discuss anything that is related to Pokemon! You can come across off-topic boards as well! If you want someone to guide you over, you can come & sign up on PC's Adoption Center, you will be able to know more about it by visiting it's thread in this very section, we look forward on your registration! :D

So, if you need any help, just contact us with bold usernames! Or if you want to talk with me, just drop by my profile & leave a message! Make sure to follow the rules as always, enjoy and see you! :3

Last edited:
    Back