• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ~

gracelynn

Blank Flank
    Years
    Hello all, my name is Michael. I actually found this place by following a link [user]Sammyskitty[/user] shared on Google+ and after a bit of poking around I ended up registering and setting up a profile/account. My username comes from the name I use for one of my Ragnarök Online characters (female arch bishop).

I like coming up with random ideas for Pokemon teams (cute, babies, etc.), but I never actually get around to completing any (I'm so lazy/bad ;_; ). I have also never completed my pokedex in any of the games. ^^;

Years
    Hi there and welcome! Well i'm sure you'll eventually make up your Pokemon team. (everyone's lazy at times... including me :P) You can also post your team on the forums so others can see and debate which is better. You can also check out the trade corner if you wish to complete a pokedex. A lot of people here are willing to trade and eventually you'll be able to finish. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    TELL SAMMY I SAID HI. HE KNOWS ME. he SHOULD know/remember me. and tell him to come back b/c I haven't seen him in like.. ever

Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Sammy must have linked you enough to get here. :D It's also nice to hear that you're also a Pokemon fan AND a brony. I AM A BRONY TOO. woot. *brohoof*

If you need help completing your Pokedex in your games, the Trade Corner is the best section for you to do so. Just ask (or look around) for any of the Pokemon you need to complete, and you'll be able to finish in no time. :D

Anyways, have a wonderful time here! Be sure to PM me or Snivy if you have questions & stuff. :)

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Welcome to the forum - I am new here too so have fun!

gracelynn

Blank Flank
    Years
    TELL SAMMY I SAID HI. HE KNOWS ME. he SHOULD know/remember me. and tell him to come back b/c I haven't seen him in like.. ever

Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Sammy must have linked you enough to get here. :D It's also nice to hear that you're also a Pokemon fan AND a brony. I AM A BRONY TOO. woot. *brohoof*

Done! /)(\

And thanks for the welcomes! Next time I need a particular pokemon or three, I'll be sure to cruise the trading forum(s). :3

Back