• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you want to try PC out after being in different forums. I actually never joined another forum besides this one and iv enjoyed it a lot. The community is friendly, the forums are very nice, and the moderators are very nice to everyone. Since you've been to other forums you probably know where you'll be going to the most. But make sure to read the rules since there are some, and if you have any questions PM anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out any way they can. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)

SkyWarrior777

(シェイミファン)
    Years
  • Oh thanks for the advice @Brickbusterx and yeah i read the rules and i wish i take here all my time with you guyz Thanks :)

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC. Btw do you have a youtube channel coz I saw channel name similiar to yours?

Back