• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    18 y/o girl from Australia here. I signed up a while ago, but never got around to posting anything.

I've recently gotten back into Pokemon for the first time in ten years :P

I have alot of different interests, which of course include Pokemon and anime in general. My favourite pokemon are Articuno, Lucario and Mewtwo, as is confirmed in my profile. Mewtwo is definitely my all-time favourite though, his unique backstory and philosophical depth are both something I find very intriguing.

I look forward to posting.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey there, and welcome to PC! Glad to have you on board.

A lot of people seem to be getting in to the series again, which is pretty cool.
    Also, I love Articuno, so i'm glad to see a fellow Articuno fan. :D

Have fun, and see you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Salo! Great to see that you're finally posting here.. :)

Man, 10 years? That's a huge gap. xD I've been playing Pokemon non-stop since I was 8, and trust me, it's like...attached to me. xD I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE ARTICUNO. Articuno is my favorite legendary....like....my all-time favorite. :3 There are many fans of that Pokemon, you've met myself and the poster above, now you'll meet others that like Articuno. :)

But anyways, I look forward to see YOU post in the forums, and I hope to see ya around. :D

Years
    Hi and welcome back to PC! Ohh Australia.. iv always wanted to go there; seems like a very nice place. I'v always liked Lucario and Mewtwo.. and your right about the story with Mewtwo. It really is interesting with the back story involved in his creation and such. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    18 y/o girl from Australia here. I signed up a while ago, but never got around to posting anything.

I've recently gotten back into Pokemon for the first time in ten years :P

I have alot of different interests, which of course include Pokemon and anime in general. My favourite pokemon are Articuno, Lucario and Mewtwo, as is confirmed in my profile. Mewtwo is definitely my all-time favourite though, his unique backstory and philosophical depth are both something I find very intriguing.

I look forward to posting.

Hi Salo, I am a fellow Australian too. (From Sydney to be specific)

That's good you decided to return to the Pokemon World, although 10 years is a long time.

You should check out a few stuff around here. What do you specialize in? Games? Anime? Clubs? Trivia? General Chat?

Just take a look and I might see you...

Also, have you played Black and White yet? They are awesome and I guess the reason you're returning to Pokemon was the recent announcement of Black 2 and White 2. I love Kyurem's new forms.

Remember to contact anyone with bold usernames like Meganium90 over there.

- Hikari10

Back