• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Mysterious

ahahaha NOPE
    Years
    Hehe, I guess I'm new here. again after being GONE for years and years

So, I'm Mysterious, however I'm not really a "mysterious" person. I do lurk alot though, haha.
    My favourite Pokemon is Pikachu. I've always liked Pikachu, since it's all derpy and cute, hehe. (I'm also really excited about the Pokemon White 2, since it's NOT a remake...I hope. :'D) My favourite colours are red and green, since they're all Christmassy and colourful and stuff. c:

One of my favourite games is Cave Story and I also like the Professor Layton series even though those BLOCK SLIDING PUZZLES can find a niiice place to rot. :I

I sometimes ramble about stuff for a while, ahaha.

...so, hello everyone? :?

Years
    Hehe, I guess I'm new here. again after being GONE for years and years

So, I'm Mysterious, however I'm not really a "mysterious" person. I do lurk alot though, haha.
    My favourite Pokemon is Pikachu. I've always liked Pikachu, since it's all derpy and cute, hehe. (I'm also really excited about the Pokemon White 2, since it's NOT a remake...I hope. :'D) My favourite colours are red and green, since they're all Christmassy and colourful and stuff. c:

One of my favourite games is Cave Story and I also like the Professor Layton series even though those BLOCK SLIDING PUZZLES can find a niiice place to rot. :I

I sometimes ramble about stuff for a while, ahaha.

...so, hello everyone? :?

Hi Mysterious, I am Hikari10 - another Australian Pokefan.

Pikachu is such a cute Pokemon but my fave is Oshawott.

Take a look and you might see what your field is, we have all your specialties covered!

The Video Gaming section is one you should see.

Don't forget to read the rules or contact any moderators.

- Hikari10, don't let the avatar/signature fool you (she actually hates Julian Assange but she was dared to do this theme due to a user called TylerSymes)

Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC! :3 Yes I am looking forward to B/W2 as well though I do hope they arent remakes :P Pikachu used to be my favorite Pokemon too back before I really got into Pokemon and I still think today that Pikachu is cute, especially the female ones ♥ Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity and if you have questions about the forum, do not hesitate to contact Snivy063, Meganium90, or any other staff member here :) Enjoy your time! :D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hi, welcome to PC! :)

I see you like both Cave Story AND Professor Layton, which are both two of my favorite games. The music/voice acting is incredibly good in Layton!

Have fun, and see you around the forums!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you finally decide to join back after so long! :P Awesome another Pikachu fan! I'm a big fan of Pikachu as well. :) My favourite colour's red actually, chirstmas is awesome time of year. I'v never heard of cave story.. but i did recently hear of Professor layton for the first time and I really enjoyed playing them. No worries, I like to talk to people a lot and sometimes i don't be quite. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Mysterious

ahahaha NOPE
    Years
    Hi Mysterious, I am Hikari10 - another Australian Pokefan.

Pikachu is such a cute Pokemon but my fave is Oshawott.

Take a look and you might see what your field is, we have all your specialties covered!

The Video Gaming section is one you should see.

Don't forget to read the rules or contact any moderators.

- Hikari10, don't let the avatar/signature fool you (she actually hates Julian Assange but she was dared to do this theme due to a user called TylerSymes)

Thank you!

I also like Oshawott as well, but Pikachu still remains my one favourite. <3

I was wondering who that guy was. :u Well shoot, he's the Wikileaks guy? I didn't know he was in an episode of the Simpsons :c

Hey there, welcome to PC! :3 Yes I am looking forward to B/W2 as well though I do hope they arent remakes :P Pikachu used to be my favorite Pokemon too back before I really got into Pokemon and I still think today that Pikachu is cute, especially the female ones ♥ Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity and if you have questions about the forum, do not hesitate to contact Snivy063, Meganium90, or any other staff member here :) Enjoy your time! :D

Thanks!

I've heard rumors on Tvtropes that B/W2 isn't a remake. If it is, I'm hoping that they actually explain what happened to N and Ghetsis. (betting that Ghetsis has a NEW evil plan though)

I'm not exactly used to the new female Pikachu sprite (since I was so used to not having a notch in its tail, but it's still cute!) So anyway, what's your favourite Pokemon then? :?

Hi, welcome to PC! :)

I see you like both Cave Story AND Professor Layton, which are both two of my favorite games. The music/voice acting is incredibly good in Layton!

Have fun, and see you around the forums!

Thanks!

It's great to see another fan of these two games!

After the first cutscene in Curious Village, I was gushing so much since it had voice acting and animated scenes. I wasn't expecting that hear that on my DS. :u

and yes, the voice acting is amazing in this game! Even though (one of) Luke's and Flora's voices are kinda whiny and I kinda wanted to punch them on ocassion. :/

Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you finally decide to join back after so long! :P Awesome another Pikachu fan! I'm a big fan of Pikachu as well. :) My favourite colour's red actually, chirstmas is awesome time of year. I'v never heard of cave story.. but i did recently hear of Professor layton for the first time and I really enjoyed playing them. No worries, I like to talk to people a lot and sometimes i don't be quite. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Thanks!

Well, I'm enjoying myself here so far, and it's great to see another Pikachu fan! Also, red is the tastest colour. :'D (insidejokesorry)

Also, you haven't heard of Cave Story? You should go and check it out when you have the time, since it's amazing. (Well, if you like adventuring/shooter games, that is, but it's still pretty cool!)

----

Hehe, well, I guess I'll see you all around here then? :'D

Back