• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Hello pokecommunity. I am almostpro, also from sdcentral like hypermania. I am a mod and a donator there, but that's not important here :P. I have kind of been lurking here checking out some Rom hacks for a little while, and decided to join. There are some really talented people in this forum.

About me:
    -16 year old leo
    -I actually don't play pokemon that much besides on my phone's emulator/ptd, but I like the community
    -I enjoy playing xbox and ps3 a lot
    - i like watching movies
    -I play basketball soccer and paintball. I like watching most sports too.

So yea.. that's pretty much me

Years
    Hello pokecommunity. I am almostpro, also from sdcentral like hypermania. I am a mod and a donator there, but that's not important here :P. I have kind of been lurking here checking out some Rom hacks for a little while, and decided to join. There are some really talented people in this forum.

About me:
    -16 year old leo
    -I actually don't play pokemon that much besides on my phone's emulator/ptd, but I like the community
    - i like watching movies

Hi Almostpro, we have an Emulation section there that has you covered.

I happen to be a moderator over at another forum as well, at a small forum called Pokemon News Daily (set up by former members of the now-defunct PokemonAus Forums which was closed due to the owner's retirement).

About me:
    - 19 year old Libra
    - Main series Pokemon player since 3rd Gen
    - Loves jokes and trivia
    - Has a tendency to prank users
    - Australian
    - Fave Pokemon: Oshawott
    - Moderator at Pokemon News Daily Forums

Remember to read the rules or contact any moderator.

Since you want to go to our Emulation section, contact its resident mods - giradialkia and DrFuji if you have any questions relating to emulation.

Happy Rom Hacking!

- Hikari10

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! You seem to have experience with forums so there shouldnt be any problems. :P Your right, theres a lot of experienced people here with a lot of talent in what they do. I play a lot of emulated games, but i do still play on my gameboy sometimes. I play a lot of xbox as well. (not a ps3 fan) I dont mind sports but im a lot more of a gamer usually. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years

About me:
    -16 year old leo
    - i like watching movies

Hey almostpro,

I like your name and I don't know why, haha.

About me:
    -17 year old Taurus
    -Didn't play much after first generation until recently
    -I played Xbox but costs and repairs converted me to the Playstation 3
    -I'm a fan of music and movies
    -I cycle and play rugby league

Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Thanks guys

hikari-thanks. Im not a hacker myself but I definitely like playing them

Hyper- ehhh probably not lol

Brickbuster- thanks. Hope to see you as well

rITual- thanks. a lot of people on the forums feel the same way about my name

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey bud, welcome to the forum!

I'm the same exact way with pokemon these days. If ever I play the games, it's on an emulator on my phone. Also, it's nice to see a fellow soccer player/gamer.

See you around, and have fun!

Back