• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Hey, I'm, obviously, new here. There isn't much I can say about myself, I love Pokemon, among other things, and am hoping to make a few friends and get some good advice.

Hope I fit in here.

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Well you came to the right place since the community here is really friendly and your sure to meet plenty of people. :P Whatever it is you'd like advice with we can most defiantly help. Just check areas you may seem interested in and you'll find everything your after. Also be sure to read the rules, and if you have questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey there bud, welcome to PC!

I noticed you said that you're looking to get good advice; Was there anything you had questions about regarding the community?
    As you can probably already tell, PokeCommunity is a huge forum with a lot of different sections for different activities such as ROM Hacking or Game Development. There's always something going on around here. :D
    I couldn't help but to notice the sprite in your avatar as well; Perhaps you're a sprite artist?

PC is a very friendly community with a lot of users that'll be more than happy to be your friend and help you out if ever you need it.
    Cheers, and see you around!

Back