• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hi guys my name is Ethan Buck, username Pokethan or BucklesSupreme. I am the VGC Philadelphia 09 Champion although I haven't won anything recently. I came to this website mainly because I was looking for more pokemon websites to visit. I have accounts on Serebii, Smogon, Skarmbliss, PalPadPark, and Team Magma. I am also a proud pokemon player and a proud brony. Hope to have a lot of fun on this website and it be a positive experience.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh awesome another competitive battler! The place you'll most likely fit in is Competitive Battling Center, since as it implies... it's... competitive. XD; You should also check out PC's PO server too since the people there are awesome when it isn't dead. ;x As for your MLP interest, I'm pretty sure there's a club for that in Other Clubs so you might wanna have a look there, but definitely hang out in CBC. :3

Either way, have fun around here aaand if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us with bold usernames!

Cid

Years
    BucklesSupreme sounds like an awesome username, ahaha.

So, you're the VGC Philadelphia 09 Champion. Let me sink that in. That's awesome! So glad you came to this particular website. Feel free to go to the CBC, which Forever already pointed to you for your convenience, to experience the competitive battling scene that this side of PC has.

Also a proud brony, eh? In these boards, most MLP fans hang around this certain club. Maybe you'll enjoy it there too. There are lots of places you can go to, just browse around and maybe post in places you like. Your account would love to have your share of activity.

So aside from staying active, just have fun. Everyone knows that last bit is the key to a positive experience.

Last edited:
    Back