• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. :)

blu3void

Exactly.
    Years
    Hello. I'm blu3void, feel free to call me Blue or blu3.

I've been a huge Pokemon fan since Gen. II. I never actually owned a Pokemon game until Fire Red and Leaf Green came out, but by that time, I had already become the Champion of Kanto and Johto in Red and Silver.

EDIT: I'm actually replaying White right now. Once I complete the main story I'm going to start working on trading/collecting/shinies/EVs/etc. So after the story I'll spend some time in the Trade Corner probably. :) (And Kyogia, I have eventually owned, played, and completed every Pokemon game to date.)

So, yeah, I hope to become an active member here. Thanks, everyone! :D

Last edited:

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
    Years
    Welcome to TPC! Surely there's a lot of forums you'd be interested in, and the community is pretty friendly. Have you played any other generations other than 1st and 2nd? If you have 4th/5th, there's forums for trading and stuff such as that.

Back