• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

PokeChick91

Master Trainer
    Years
    hello everyone. this would be my first pokemon forum ive ever registered with. not sure how many "older" pokemon fans there are in here but im a veteran, ive been playing, watching and collecting since pokemon hit the U.S! ive been hooked on it ever since, so im an old pokemon lover XD lol. anyways, nice to meet you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hi Pokechick.

You have just run into Member 260196 of PC... better known as Hikari.

She's 19, female Australian with a really funny attitude.

She loves to greet new Trainers, create funny memes and often has a tendency to have male-looking avatars and signatures. Some call her an "Anti-Leaker Memetic Goddess". She is a fan of the 5th Generation of Pokemon and adores comedy (particularly satire). One is most likely to find her in the Trivia sections although she participates in the Pokemon-based areas and general chat too.

Yeah, that's my little intro there.

Don't forget to contact staff members if you get lost. Just look for bold names.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Pokechick, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine, an 'older' Pokemon lover. You may call me Mid.

I love this place so much. This is the best place to start with if you're joining a Pokemon forum. So many friendly people are here.

I'm free for a VM chat anytime.

Have fun.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
    Well you love watching pokemon so you should check out discussions about the pokemon anime or maybe checking out current generation game threads... :)

Don't be shy in VM\PM'ing moderators if you want to ask some questions... :)

Well welcome and huv a nice stay... :)

PokeChick91

Master Trainer
    Years
    nice to see some older people here, im a 21 year old puerto rican girl, live in texas :p lol, thanks for the warm hellos (;

Back