• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Nice to meet ya all, I'm GTUndead~ I have a tendency for replaying Pokemon games, love drawing, and my favourite Pokemon is Entei~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah, same here! I want to restart my White, but I can't. Why? I have a lot of priceless Pokemon inside and I don't have a spare DS to store all of them in another game. :( It will happen soon though!

But in terms of the other games, yeah.. I just reset them after I finish, so I can relive those days of gaming xD

Welcome to PC, btw. :3 If you like drawing, then the Art Gallery is perfect for you. Post your work there if you are able too! :3 Check out the many works our members made and be wowed! ^_^

Anyways, great to see ya here and I hope you stay active here. :3 PM me if you need any help! ^_^

Years
    Hey GTundead.

I am Hikari and I love Pokemon, memes, satirical comedy and Homestuck!

So, you enjoy playing Pokemon games? We have a few sections dedicated to that!

I never restart my games cos I want to preserve my massive collection.

Megan also recommended the Art Gallery for you.

If you have questions, contact those with a bold name.

- Hikari10, T3R3Z1

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hey GTundead.

I am Hikari and I love Pokemon, memes, satirical comedy and Homestuck!

So, you enjoy playing Pokemon games? We have a few sections dedicated to that!

I never restart my games cos I want to preserve my massive collection.

Megan also recommended the Art Gallery for you.

If you have questions, contact those with a bold name.

- Hikari10, T3R3Z1

Ohhh~ I'll be sure to check it out~ Thank you >w<

Yeah, same here! I want to restart my White, but I can't. Why? I have a lot of priceless Pokemon inside and I don't have a spare DS to store all of them in another game. :( It will happen soon though!

But in terms of the other games, yeah.. I just reset them after I finish, so I can relive those days of gaming xD

Welcome to PC, btw. :3 If you like drawing, then the Art Gallery is perfect for you. Post your work there if you are able too! :3 Check out the many works our members made and be wowed! ^_^

Anyways, great to see ya here and I hope you stay active here. :3 PM me if you need any help! ^_^

Hahaha I love those tooo~~ and thank you >w< Sorry for such a late reply

Also in response to the starting over, I tend to keep both versions of the game on me c'B Though for B/W 2 that might be a while... I use Black version as my "holding game" for all my items and Pokemon~ and use White for the replay~

Back