• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Cid

Years
  • I'm sure they will. PC can be really helpful if you ask kindly. :3

Welcome to the forums, Zero! Like Ice, I'm also curious with what motivated you to join. Maybe you can get your own mentor from the Adoption Center to show you around, particularly with the places that attracted you into signing up in the first place. I think that will help you get used to the boards, yeah?

Well then. If you haven't yet, you should read the rules, and then contact the staff with the bold blue usernames or a likewise friendly member in case you need any help, and most importantly, have fun! With that, I hope you eventually cope well around these parts. :D

Years
  • A welcome party is not complete without Hikari.

Now, here's my loud intro:

*screams out of window*

So Zero, what sections do you want to see on the PokeCommunity? HIKARI IS SO CURIOUS, SHE WANTS TO KNOW!

Alright, I had my laugh... now for the real intro:

Zero, Hikari wants to know if you have any interest in a particular section. She can take you there. Hikari recommends contacting staff member if you have question... PC is a big forum and it's easy to get lost.

HIKARI SAYS SHE WILL SEE YOU AROUND!

- Hikari10, Screaming out of your window since May 2012

Years
  • Well the reason i join was i wanted to get part of something and the pokemon community was there plus i love pokemon its a great game! and thank you for the welcome i appreciate a lot! and i already can see i am going to have a great time here.=]

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • Can't get a better reason then wanting to be part of a community, such as PC.

Anyway, hiya.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can't help but notice that you're from Fontana! I used to live there, actually! Man that city brings so many memories, and that's where the California Speedway is located. :D /is a nascar fan

Anyways, welcome aboard! I saw you at the Adoption Center and AlexOzzyCake took you in as your mentor. ^_^ You'll have loads of fun with him, I'll guarantee it! If you have any questions, you can always ask OzCake, or you can also ask me or Snivy as well. :D The staff here are really nice, so you can always expect nice, helpful replies. :) Have fun, and I shall see you around!

Back