• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    Hello everyone...
    I recently found my pokémon cards, and by the looks of it I was an awesome collector as a kid and want to find out the value of the cards. So I basically just need 15 posts so I can post html links.

Oh and btw, if anyones actually reading this, help me out.
    What does a 1st edition pokécard means? 1995-2002/3?

Thanks in advance.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Usually a question like that can be asked at the Pokemon Trading Card Game section. Our resident moderator donavannj or a TCG regular can answer that, as well as find out how much your cards are worth. There's a sticky for that. Also, you don't *need* to wait till you posted 15 times to post picture links. You can always attach pictures in your posts. There's no limit to do that.

This isn't much of an introduction thread, rather than a question of some sort, so I'll go ahead and close this up. You have the option to start over and re do your introduction though! Feel free to PM me if you still feel lost or have any questions about the forums, ok!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back