• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Most new users do this, guess so shall I. Well, hello, I am Kagebunji, Kage if you please. I found the site some time ago, but never posted much, due to lack of time before. However now the project is near done and I can spend some time on other things, heh.

I'm a spriter, with no clues how programming, coding, hacking and other things work(this is just nightmare >.>). I would like to help out on sprites and other art related stuff. I hope we will get along, fellow members!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey there Kage! Welcome to PC. Well luckily you will find a Pixel Art section here in which you can post your work and discuss with others. If you're looking to help out, there are many projects out there looking for good spriters (even my own project is always looking for more talented people helping!) so I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere no problem.

I hope that you do enjoy PC though, and that you start making friends and enjoy posting. Also remember that if you ever find yourself looking for some help you can either ask a moderator, or even join The Adoption Center! Good luck out there.

Years
  • Heh, I will try to come up with some character design and then go to Pixel Art section. Goin in empty-handed wouldn't be nice, haha. Thanks for the welcome, heh.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Kage! Hi! :3 I hope you remember me from the IRC! It's always great seeing new members in the chat!~
    Welcome to pokecommunity <3 Hope to see you around and chat much more <333

Years
  • Haha, witam Gonzo :D

Sure thing Kura, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, since I was eager to join some Pokemon hacking community for a long time, but never was quite able to contribute anything :/

Back