• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Hi Mal welcome, i've registered just half an our ago, i'm sure we'll find a lot of guys to talk about pokemon whit

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi, I'm new here. Looking forward to talk with fellow Pokémon lovers :D

Hello Malaa, I'm MidnightShine but you can call me Mid.

If you wanna chat with me, enter my page & VM with me.

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan.

P.S: Sorry for this short welcome. My welcome posts are always longer.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • This is great, two birds with one stone! Welcome to PC you two! Anything else you'd like to share Mal? Like which game is your favourite? Anyway on to the matter at hand, have a great time here at PC :)

Years
  • Hi, I'm new here. Looking forward to talk with fellow Pokémon lovers :D

Hi Mal, I'm Hikari.

Norwegian, huh? We get loads of different cultures around here cos PC is one diverse community.

And it looks like your English is great, I come from an English-speaking nation obviously.

I have been a Pokemon fan since I was a chibi... first came the anime (I was just 7) and then eventually the games (I was 11). I am now 19 and you'd think I'd be quitting Pokemon... no, I would never retire as a Trainer cos Pokemon Trainers are so cool!

Any sections you want to check out? Any Pokemon Gaming based area is a good starting point. (I love the 5th Generation best cos of all those Oshawottz!)

I hang out mostly in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm pretty diverse as far as activity goes. It's a really fun section and you should give it a try.

I'm free for a VM chat and if you really love my quirky, intelligent personality go ahead and befriend me! I have so many friends you won't believe it.

Talk to any moderator/admin if you get stuck somewhere, like NU/W's resident mod Meganium90.

Read the rules... it's important you evolve from a noob into someone who is aware of the forum.

And please don't advertise, you won't get any rewards than that other than losing access to the forum for all eternity! (Sorry, I was being sarcastic there but I always advise new users against advertising)

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Nice meeting you, Malaa! As you can see, probably, I just registered a half-hour ago, more or less, so I guess we're both new here. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

~Always.

Back