• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    Im new here and my name is mrbobby I really like hacked Roms so I made an account here. This is a great place and I hope to meet some cool ppl I also play
    PO and Pokemon showdown i am bobby on PO and booby on ps. Nice to be here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We have a server here on Pokemon Online. Visit the Competitive Battling Center if you want information on that. New battlers like you are welcome. :D

Aside from that, welcome aboard. The Emulation section is just around the corner for anything ROM Hacking and emulation stuff. There's also a library full of them, actually...right over at the Hacks Showcase section. There's a lot of games for you to check out, like Flora Sky, Liquid Crystal, and Ash Gray.

See ya around the forums btw. :D I'm here if you need aaaany help. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey welcome! As Meganium mentioned we have a server, however the only issue is it's very... well, really dead. It needs more people like you (home.brokenrevolution.com) to come to life! However we're probably switching to PS soon soooo that has less of a point. :(

CBC does need new battlers in general so it's good you joined! What tiers do you play? The kinda uh... regulars pretty much around here are playing either NU or UU, whereas the fanbase for OU isn't that high right now, so if you play that then at least the Tournaments and Subforums section will love you - because that's pretty much only OU! n_n But stillll, no matter what tiers you're interested in, there's definitely a place for you in CBC, and PC too, so have fun around here. :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Im new here and my name is mrbobby I really like hacked Roms so I made an account here. This is a great place and I hope to meet some cool ppl I also play
    PO and Pokemon showdown i am bobby on PO and booby on ps. Nice to be here

Welcome to the forums mrbobby My name around here is Diablo I see the two above forgot to link the thread OMG typical Diablo always has to do the hard stuff but is happy to do it for the Newbies. :D Emulation Zone .

I'm Diab_Low on PO but I just started so I really suck lmao.

Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends. :D

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the forum. :3 We've got everything a ROM hack fan would want here in our enormous Emulation section, so go ahead and dig around! My personal favorite hack was Shiny Gold, it's the hack that made me join this forum to begin with a couple of years back. n_n;

We're happy to have you on board, so hopefully you're just as happy that you decided to join us! Enjoy your stay on PC. <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    Sweet thanks for the warm welcomes this place rocks

Hey welcome! As Meganium mentioned we have a server, however the only issue is it's very... well, really dead. It needs more people like you (home.brokenrevolution.com) to come to life! However we're probably switching to PS soon soooo that has less of a point. :(

CBC does need new battlers in general so it's good you joined! What tiers do you play? The kinda uh... regulars pretty much around here are playing either NU or UU, whereas the fanbase for OU isn't that high right now, so if you play that then at least the Tournaments and Subforums section will love you - because that's pretty much only OU! n_n But stillll, no matter what tiers you're interested in, there's definitely a place for you in CBC, and PC too, so have fun around here. :)

Well i really like RU and UU but i mostly play on Pokemon SHowdown i use to play on PO but my favorite server dissappeared and ill check out the pokecommunity server soon we can make it alive again!

Last edited:
    Back