• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2012
    Hello Pokécomunity and Pokécomunity users,i'am Pokémon Super Fan and love Pokémon!Especially Raichu and Dragonite!

Years
  • Welcome to PC. :3 I love Raichu too, but Dragonair is my favorite from the Dratini line. It's so elegant and pretty!

Anyways, super glad to have you here! We're a very active and friendly community with lots of places to check out, so here's hoping you stick around. n_n It was great meeting you and have fun around here! If you'd ever like to chat, feel free to drop off a message on my profile~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I SEE WE HAVE ANOTHER RAICHU FAN IN THE HOUSE!

Welcome to PC, dude. Raichu are awesome and we must spread the word together! xD

Years
  • Hello Pokécomunity and Pokécomunity users,i'am Pokémon Super Fan and love Pokémon!Especially Raichu and Dragonite!

Hi Pokemon Super Fan. I am Hikari.

It wouldn't hurt to tell us more about yourself, but anyway have a great time on PC.

Remember to talk to a mod if you get lost. Look for bold blue name users.

And here's a Raichu and Dragonite for you:

Hello!
    Hello!

Have a great time at PC!

- Hikari10, <3 Oshawottz 4 Ever!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello Pokécomunity and Pokécomunity users,i'am Pokémon Super Fan and love Pokémon!Especially Raichu and Dragonite!

Welcome to to the forums Pkmn Super Fan. My name is Diablo and I absolutely love Pokemon with favourites Lugia and Typhlosion.

Hope you have a great time here at PC and make lots of friends

Back