• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello?

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
  • Well I could have sworn that I had made an intro post but apparently not according to my number of posts.

I've always loved Pokemon, got Red version from my brother when I was about 8 and have been hooked ever since. I was big into the anime but quit watching when Advanced came on. Now that Best Wishes is out, I'm being drawn back in.

I'm going to be mostly living in the Writer's Lounge. I hope to work out issues on two of my stories so I can post them. I always have trouble getting my stories out of the rough sketch phase.

Years
  • Hi there, welcome back to PC! n__n Your account's quite old haha, but I'm just glad you're back and posting again~

And you're like me, I got into Pokemon when I was 8, though Blue was my first game. As for the anime, I've been liking Best Wishes quite a bit so it's gotten me back into the show as well. Though I did like Hoenn a lot too! <3

Our writing section is pretty awesome, glad to see you'll be posting there. :D Judging from your intro, you do seem like an excellent writer, so I'll be looking forward to what you have to show us!

Anyway, have fun around here and it was great meeting you. Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat, I'm always open~! :3

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Well I could have sworn that I had made an intro post but apparently not according to my number of posts.

I've always loved Pokemon, got Red version from my brother when I was about 8 and have been hooked ever since. I was big into the anime but quit watching when Advanced came on. Now that Best Wishes is out, I'm being drawn back in.

I'm going to be mostly living in the Writer's Lounge. I hope to work out issues on two of my stories so I can post them. I always have trouble getting my stories out of the rough sketch phase.

Welcome to PC I got Silver version from my cousin when I was like 5 and loved it ever since.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends :)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around, they'll be the most helpful and useful thing you'll view on the forums.

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you enjoy your stay here~

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hey EvilSkittles, welcome to PC~! I don't really watch the Pokemon anime myself, personally. I quit watching ever since...Johto or so? I just kept missing too many episodes so I kinda gave up trying to catch up on what's going on and all. u___________________u;;;;;;;;;

That doesn't mean that if I suddenly catch it on TV one day, that I won't suddenly be glued to it, though!

And I see that you're a writer? o: I also used to be quite the writer myself~ Usually poetry, though lack of free time says I can't really write poetry as much as I would like to anymore, sadly.

BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT PC, my friend~! :3 If you want to talk, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM/VM~!

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
    Years
  • Thanks all for the warm welcomes, most fourms are as friendly as this. Well I already discovered that I will actually be spending a lot more of my time in the fanfiction archive here. I just got finished reading The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World, that's why I disappeared right after getting here. I swear, the precious free minutes I had between work and class these past few days have been spent speeding through that story.

Hey EvilSkittles, welcome to PC~! I don't really watch the Pokemon anime myself, personally. I quit watching ever since...Johto or so? I just kept missing too many episodes so I kinda gave up trying to catch up on what's going on and all. u___________________u;;;;;;;;;

That doesn't mean that if I suddenly catch it on TV one day, that I won't suddenly be glued to it, though!

And I see that you're a writer? o: I also used to be quite the writer myself~ Usually poetry, though lack of free time says I can't really write poetry as much as I would like to anymore, sadly.

BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT PC, my friend~! :3 If you want to talk, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM/VM~!
    I got out at the end of Johto also. I didn't think I would ever get back into it but I've been watching Best Wishes on my computer whenever the fancy strikes me. I still do some poetry but the main writing, beside my two stories, I do is dream journaling. Pretty much every dream I write out makes a pretty neat short story, one day I'm going to go back and expand on all of them.

Hi there, welcome back to PC! n__n Your account's quite old haha, but I'm just glad you're back and posting again~

And you're like me, I got into Pokemon when I was 8, though Blue was my first game. As for the anime, I've been liking Best Wishes quite a bit so it's gotten me back into the show as well. Though I did like Hoenn a lot too! <3
    I just had to check and Holy Crap, it's from all the way back in 09. Now that I think back, I made it to participate in the game designing discussions. I wonder why I didn't post, I could have swore I used to be a part of this community. Maybe I was just under a different long forgotten user name.

Hoenn seemed like it would be interesting but the dub killed it for me and I don't think I could take how ridiculous Team Rocket had gotten. Best Wishes is pretty fun, takes me on the nostalgia train.

Welcome to PC I got Silver version from my cousin when I was like 5 and loved it ever since.
    Never got to play Silver myself, though I did scam a kid out of his Yellow version after the internal battery on my Red died. I still have it on my pink GBC, took it to class one day when I was still in highschool to play on after exams. The teachers were all too enamored with it to care.

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • Hi there Skittles. So your a writer? Me too. Had some fics on The Pokemon Tower under the name Flygon. Hope to see your work here and welcome. Take care and well met.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years

Welcome! I myself, started with the FR/LG series, so in a sense, I started with the first region lol. Cool name though ;3 Can we exchange? ;) I haven't seen whole seasons of anime, i pretty much just watch it when it's on. I like reading fan fic's in the the Fan Fiction section, I might make my own one day, I think. I hope you have fun. Need help? Just swing by my page leave your question there and i'll get back to ASAP. Have a G-R-E-A-T time here!

Back