• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    Hello. I'm Hans1995. I come from Germany. I try to written in english but i can not good written in english. I can in the Romhacking scene: Mapping, Tileinserting,Scripten(Nooblike^^) and titlescreen hacking.

Sorry for my bad english.

mfg Hans1995

Years
  • Wow, it's been more than three years since your last post! Really glad to see members returning, hopefully you stick around this time, yes? n_n Welcome back to PC!

Don't worry too much about your English, I can understand it just fine! Being on an English-speaking forum helps a lot though since you get to practice, so you'll definitely get better. :3 It's really neat that you're German, I have a lot of family members living there and really want to visit someday.

But yeah, I hope you've already been looking around the Emulation section? It's got lots of hacks and tutorials for making all sorts of neat things. <3 There's been lots of updates since your last post there in 2009~!

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and it was great meeting you! :D I'm always open if you would like to chat, as well.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hello Hans! Aaaaa you're so adorable it almost hurts! And your name is Hans, that is so delightfully German I just want to hug you!

And as Cirno said, your English is just fine. As long as we can understand what you're saying, that's all that matters. It doesn't have to be perfect :P. You're doing very well, and hanging out with us can only make you better :D

I'm going to send you a VM now, I've decided I like you a lot and wish to speak to you more! I'll talk to you soon! Welcome!!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello. I'm Hans1995. I come from Germany. I try to written in english but i can not good written in english. I can in the Romhacking scene: Mapping, Tileinserting,Scripten(Nooblike^^) and titlescreen hacking.

Sorry for my bad english.

mfg Hans1995

Hi Hans welcome to Pokecommunity I'm Australian me self and my name is Diablo. Well if Rom Hacking is your thingy migigy then Emulation Zone is the place to check out.

Happy to have you apart of our PC family Hope to see you around and btw ur English looks sweet to me :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    I have checked the emulation zone. Nice hacks are end. Flora sky is a nice hack^^. 3 years , it'svery late^^.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi Hans! Welcome back!
    The Emulation Section is very active (as you've probably noticed) and is very organized.
    Your english is fine, people only notice it when you say something xD
    I'm also Australian, like Diablo.
    Well have fun here, I look forward to see your hack (if you make one).

Back