• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

dgeneratio

Dgeneratio
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    Hello i am James (Dgeneratio), always wanted to create my own pokemon game but i don't know anything about scripting etc so i put it off for a while.

one day was browsing youtube last week and thegitahheroe (not sure how to spell it) a person i subscribed to uploaded some music for Pokemon Phoenix Rising which is quite good then saw Gav (can't spell your username sorry) link about Phoenix Rising and looks good so i decided to look around the games development forum and an interesting read.

downloaded RPG Maker VX (Version 1.02 i think) but having trouble downloading essentials and p_sign's BW pack (sure ill learn what to do in time once ive downloaded them).

anyways ill probably be on and off during the day and hope to meet some friends.

P.S. gav and maruno scares me :p

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • My, my~ Welcome! Nice to eat cha I mean meet cha. [I guess I'm awkwardly scary at times too. u-u']

Yeah, Phoenix Rising is really looking up to be a great game~ I love the trainer battle music; especially at the beginning as it picks up. <3 So, when it's ready, I will also be looking forward to that. :3

From the look of things, it looks like you've got a good feel around the Game Development Board, and Emulation, which is great! I hope you'll enjoy the other boards too; they have great discussions there as well. Soooo yeah! I hope whenever I see you again, we can talk and become good friends. ^^

Years
  • Hello i am James (Dgeneratio), always wanted to create my own pokemon game but i don't know anything about scripting etc so i put it off for a while.

one day was browsing youtube last week and thegitahheroe (not sure how to spell it) a person i subscribed to uploaded some music for Pokemon Phoenix Rising which is quite good then saw Gav (can't spell your username sorry) link about Phoenix Rising and looks good so i decided to look around the games development forum and an interesting read.

downloaded RPG Maker VX (Version 1.02 i think) but having trouble downloading essentials and p_sign's BW pack (sure ill learn what to do in time once ive downloaded them).

anyways ill probably be on and off during the day and hope to meet some friends.

P.S. gav and maruno scares me :p

Hello James. How's your PC life going?

I am Hikari, the mastermind of cute Oshawottz.

And hey I see you know Gav (aka Abnegation). He mods Game Development (along with Art & Design) so I'm certain the two of you will get along!

Emulation (as Miss Doronjo said) is also worth checking out cos it's a popular section.

Anyways, feel free to contact me via VM if you need to chat. Or just talk to a moderator, cos they can help you.

Have a great time in your career as a budding game creator!

- Hikari10

dgeneratio

Dgeneratio
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    going fine thanks and cheers for the warm welcome, sure i will enjoy my time here :)

Back