• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
  • I'm new to this forum to see if I can trade with people and battle sometime :)
    Add my friendcode

Character Name: Javier
    Code: 0433 5174 7888

Please leave your friend codes so I can add you too :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hello Debbie,(Can I call you that :D?) welcome to PC! I'm not the kind of person who battles competivitely or trades over Wi-fi. That's not really me to be honest. But don't be disappointed! Head over to the Battle Center and meet intense battlers like you! For trades, venture into the Trade Corner. You can pretty much find every Pokemon being offered over there.

Remember to read the main rules, this is important. If you need help with particular sections or want to know more about a section, head over to the PC Adoption Center, it'll certainly help you out.

Try and be active, also have fun OK xD?

Years
  • Yep you can call me Debbie :D haha
    And I will look at PC adoption trade center now :) thanks for saying that sound like its handy to find pokemon that I'm after :)
    I will also look at the other threads :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi Debbie, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, #1 B2W2 fan that have ever lived. How r u?

You know, Debbie's the name of someone I have a crush on......

Like Rainbow said, those sections she directed you too are what you're looking for so why not try others? Pokemon Clubs & Other Trivia are pretty neat.

Bye~

~Mid

Years
  • Hi Debbie, Hikari here!

(I'm actually a girl despite what my avatar/sig would suggest)

I guess all those guys have got ya covered so my intro will be short.

Feel free to VM me or send me a friend request, but unfortunately due to wi-fi issues I am not available for trade or battle but I shall also direct you to the Trade Corner and Battle Center where someone will hopefully accept your request.

Oh, and you should use your signature if you want to share a FC.

Have fun and I'll see you!

- Hikari10, "Wait, what?"

Years
  • Hi there, DebbieChicharito, welcome to the forum! :D

As some of the regulars already mentioned, I'd definitely recommend you check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center for your trade/battle needs. NU/W is primarily a section for greeting new members rather than exchanging friend codes, so it would be much better if you moved your friend code over to your signature instead of your intro thread (which you can do by clicking "user options" and then "edit signature")! That way everyone will be able to see it underneath all of your posts. n_n

But anyway, hopefully you've been enjoying this amazing site so far! We're friendly, so we'd love to have you on board~! Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need help, all right? :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hi! I'm sorry I can't give you my friend code because I remember none of them. ): But other than that... hi! Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan and I really hope you become active and enjoy your stay~! Oh and I'm sure there are plenty of people here that are willing to trade with you. <3

Years
  • Thanks to the recent people who have welcomed me :)
    Everyone seems nice so far and can't wait to talk to few more people
    I've checked out the threads aswell
    Also have put my FC on profile :)
    Thanks Ciro (sorry if I've mis spelt your name) :) I will ask if I need help

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2012
    I'm new to this forum to see if I can trade with people and battle sometime :)
    Add my friendcode

Character Name: Javier
    Code: 0433 5174 7888

Please leave your friend codes so I can add you too :)
    just ordered a 3ds with soal silver when i get it i will add you for sure

Back