• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    New to the forums, just want to say hi. I recently learned about emulators, so i've been able to enjoy Pokemon again =)

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Austin! I'm Drake. Emulators are great! I got my DS a month ago, so I played Pokémon on emulators for more than 10 years :D

I hope you enjoy yourself here, make lots of friends! See you :)

Years
  • Hello hello, Austin! A big welcome to the forum. :3

Glad to see you found another way to play Pokemon, that's wonderful! Which game are you playing right now, if any? And why not tell us more about yourself? I'd love to know more about the new members that join up around here, haha. XD;; But that's totally up to you, of course! Any Pokemon fan is awesome in my book.

But yeah, I assume you've read the official rules and such already, so enjoy your stay on PC! Feel free to contact me if you need anything at all, I'm always open to help out. n_n

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Hello hello, Austin! A big welcome to the forum. :3

Glad to see you found another way to play Pokemon, that's wonderful! Which game are you playing right now, if any? And why not tell us more about yourself? I'd love to know more about the new members that join up around here, haha. XD;; But that's totally up to you, of course! Any Pokemon fan is awesome in my book.

But yeah, I assume you've read the official rules and such already, so enjoy your stay on PC! Feel free to contact me if you need anything at all, I'm always open to help out. n_n

Right now I am playing Gold, and wishing that I had a Diamond ROM for my Phone. I suppose I could tell you my story of Pokemon.

It all started when I was 5. I remember going to Summer Camp, and always playing on this older kids Game Boy. I remember constantly starting new games, only to get scolded by him for not knowing what I was doing, and messing up his games. That Christmas, my Mom got me a Game Boy. She got me a Mario Game (I think?) but the real prize was what came with the actual Game Boy, which was Pokemon Crystal. I played the crap out of that game, even though I never knew what I was actually doing. I never beat the game until I was in 4th grade, but I remember how awesome it felt. After re-playing through Gold these past few days, it's brought me great happiness, and sadness, in knowing how much I would play this game. 4th grade was when I met other Pokemon lovers in my class, and together, we all played 3rd Gen Pokemon games. I always played Emerald, and I believe I ended up having over 300 hours on that blasted game. The last Pokemon games I played were Pearl/Platinum, and I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. I hope that I can find a way to play them again soon. I have never played Black/White, but they look as if they aren't really my style. My favorite Pokemon is Cyndaquil, as that's the first Pokemon I ever used.

I also loved playing the Mystery Dungeon series. I remember playing those in 5th grade and having the time of my life. Anyways, that's enough about me :).

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Austin welcome to PC!

Emulators really help bring back good memories.You seem to have quite the story there. I never actually owned Crystal or atleast my own copy. My friend let me borrow his copy and I never give back till 4 years later. XD The time ended up being stuck on Wednesday at 12:37 and never changed either. XD My first game was Pokemon Red and I got it when I was only 7 years old. Good times.

I love the Mystery Dungeon series. I like the concept of play as a Pokemon and being able to talk and the storyline is pretty well done. You should play Black and White or Black2 and White2 which just came out internationally a week ago.

I think you'll fit in with our Emulatiion
    and General Pokemon Gaming sections.

Feel free to VM or PM me if you want to talk or need help.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Hey Austin welcome to PC!

Emulators really help bring back good memories.You seem to have quite the story there. I never actually owned Crystal or atleast my own copy. My friend let me borrow his copy and I never give back till 4 years later. XD The time ended up being stuck on Wednesday at 12:37 and never changed either. XD My first game was Pokemon Red and I got it when I was only 7 years old. Good times.

I love the Mystery Dungeon series. I like the concept of play as a Pokemon and being able to talk and the storyline is pretty well done. You should play Black and White or Black2 and White2 which just came out internationally a week ago.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

I actually still own my first copy of Crystal. The battery has died so my save file is deleted though. I also have Blue, in which the battery has actually survived it's time.

Years
  • New to the forums, just want to say hi. I recently learned about emulators, so i've been able to enjoy Pokemon again =)

Hi Austin, welcome to PC!

I am ze Cutest Oshawott Fan, but better known as Hikari.

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, but didn't play the main games until I was 11 (when I got Ruby as a birthday gift). Since then, I have been hooked on Pokemon and I never plan to retire anytime soon (I know most people often quit when they reach 20, but never me)

And as Aaron (AWsquared) said, get Black 2 or White 2 when you can, and also try and catch up on 3rd and 4th Generation games too, as well as Black and White. So, your fave Pokemon is Cyndaquil? That was actually what I chose as my starter in SoulSilver. Me? I liek Oshawottz better.

Well, if you ever need to talk to me I'm always open for a VM or friend request! (And while you're there, you can read my About Me tag as well if you dare)

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Hi Austin, welcome to PC!

I am ze Cutest Oshawott Fan, but better known as Hikari.

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, but didn't play the main games until I was 11 (when I got Ruby as a birthday gift). Since then, I have been hooked on Pokemon and I never plan to retire anytime soon (I know most people often quit when they reach 20, but never me)

And as Aaron (AWsquared) said, get Black 2 or White 2 when you can, and also try and catch up on 3rd and 4th Generation games too, as well as Black and White. So, your fave Pokemon is Cyndaquil? That was actually what I chose as my starter in SoulSilver. Me? I liek Oshawottz better.

Well, if you ever need to talk to me I'm always open for a VM or friend request! (And while you're there, you can read my About Me tag as well if you dare)

- Hikari10

Unfortunately I no longer own a DS, so I don't think I will be able to play B/W anytime soon. I'm thinking about re-buying one when I can get the money.

Back