• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

Heey there, KyuremFay! A big welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. n_n

Your intro is pretty simple and to-the-point, which I like, hehe. xD; Though I wish you'd tell us more about yourself; would be easier to get to know you as a person and Pokemon fan. Up to you though, of course.

I'm guessing you like Kyurem, going by your username? I thought it got a lot cooler in B/W2 with its new forms, which are both pretty awesome. Have you gotten the game yet, and how do you like it if so?

But yeah, I really do hope you like it here on PC~ we're friendly so stick around and enjoy your stay. :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hi KyruemFay :3,welcome!Simple intros are always good,but if I can ask what are you interested in? Pokemon games,anime,clubs,trivia,art and design,fanfiction,the list truly goes on.If you want you can just list them on your profile or here and then we can know more about you :D.

A Kyruem fan right \o/? There's a Black Kyruem and White Kyruem fanclub to join if your interested in the Pokemon Clubs section.That'll be heaps of fun n_n! If you ever feel lost or need help contact a moderator or staff they'll help you. You can call me Rainbow and if you want,drop by my profile if you want a chat :3.Have fun here!

Years
    Waddup!? Hey Guys its KyuremFay!

Hi KyuremFay, welcome to PC.

It would be nice if you told us more about you cos then we could show you around, but anyhow let's get you to know a little about me first. I'm Hikari, and I have been into Pokemon since it came to Australia. I remember first watching the anime as a 7-year-old. Now at age 20, I have been playing the Pokemon games for 9 years now.

Based on your UN I'm assuming you liek Kyuremz? Have you played Black 2 or White 2 yet? Which Kyurem form do you like best? (So many questions, so little time)

Anyways, have a fun time and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Back