• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Melissa, I'm 21 and I live in New Zealand with my boyfriend and our two cats. My favourite Pokemon is Haunter, I also like any ghost and psychic type. I love pokemon yellow, although I like all the Pokemon games. Yellow is my favourite.

I love to draw and be creative, I used to do spriting when I was younger, but I am totally useless at it now.

I'm currently working on a Pokemon ROM of a creepy-pasta called "Strangled Red".

So that's it I guess. :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Ooh, New Zealand? I'm so jealous! Anyway, welcome to the forums! Since you like Haunter/ghost types/psychic types, you should check out the Pokemon Clubs forum, as there is a club for each. There is even a creepypasta club! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287236

Also, you may want to check out the Art and Design forum, to showcase your creative talents!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Who knows? Maybe you'll feel inspired to sprite again! (there's a tutorial if you want help)

Make sure you read the rules, of course. Be sure to contact a mod if your run into trouble, they're always willing to help. (like Cirno, the mod of NU/W)

Hope to see you around! :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there, and welcome to PC! Ooh, cats! I like cats, shame I can't have any since I'm allergic :/ As far as ghost types, in the past I've used Dusclops/Dusknoir and Mismagius in my games. Speaking of which, my favorite Pokemon games are Platinum, Leaf Green, and XD Gale of Darkness.

We have a games section for each generation of games, as well as an art section. I'd like to see some of your drawings, maybe ask if I can have you draw something in the future xD And of course, there's our ROM section for which we're known best for :)

I hope you enjoy your time on PC and I look forward to seeing you active on our site! Have fun!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Melissa, nice to meet you! Welcome to PC. :) hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to browse around for clubs of your interest and don't forget to make new friends! I'm sure you'll enjoy this place as much as I have, me being just a few days' old haha. Once again, welcome!!

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I will defiantly check out those clubs. @Elite Overlord LeSabre™: That's a shame you are allergic to cats, they are really great pets.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hello Melissa, and welcome to the forums!

You're from NZ? One of my best friends is from NZ as well. I'm from your next door neighbour Australia myself. I'm only 20 right now, but my birthday is coming up soon (15 Dec).

I'm a fan of Ghost and Psychic types too. I'm also a member of The Haunted House (the ghost-type fanclub) and Lavender Town (creepypasta fanclub). They're great clubs! You should join when you can.

And I love being creative! I do a bit of sprite work here and there, as well as draw and stuff. I've been dabbing into ROM hacking too. It's great that I can actually put my sprite-making skills to use. I like making trainer sprites in particular. Check out my album on my profile if you want to see some of my work.

Strangled Red is perhaps my favourite creepypasta. I had been looking for a ROM version of it everywhere, with no luck. I'm glad someone's working on one now :)

I like cats too :3 I have 5 right now... Yeah, I'm like a 20 year old equivalent of a crazy old cat lady :D
    But I just like cats, OK?

Anyway, enjoy yourself here!

Years
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Melissa, I'm 21 and I live in New Zealand with my boyfriend and our two cats. My favourite Pokemon is Haunter, I also like any ghost and psychic type. I love pokemon yellow, although I like all the Pokemon games. Yellow is my favourite.

I love to draw and be creative, I used to do spriting when I was younger, but I am totally useless at it now.

I'm currently working on a Pokemon ROM of a creepy-pasta called "Strangled Red".

So that's it I guess. :)

Hello Melissa, welcome to PC!

I'm Hikari, 20yo female Pokefan from Australia. So yeah, I'm not that far away from you.

You like Ghost and Psychic-types? We've actually got two clubs in our Pokemon Clubs section that might suit you, and Yellow is your fave game? What do you like about it? And I hear you are a budding artist too?

I've been into Pokemon for 13 years, and Oshawott is my favorite Pokemon. I just love how adorable he is, which does explain the blue text in my signature. (It's my fave color too!) And my fave games are Black and White, cos I love the epic story and I will eventually get onto Black 2/White 2.

Enjoy your stay, be active and feel free to VM me if you need to chat.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi Melissa, welcome to the forum! Great to see you here. n_n

I'm 21 as well, so we already have something in common! It's not often I run into people around my age, to be honest, hehe. xD; But eep as a cat lover, you are automatically awesome. I have one cat as well right now, though he's mostly an outdoor cat. They're just really great pets and usually not so much of a hassle to take care of.

Yellow was a fun game though, having Pikachu follow you around was really unique and fun back then (and still is)! I like how they brought back the follow feature in HG/SS, too. <3

But if you're working on a ROM, the Emulation section's your best bet! They have tutorials and other nice resources over there. Good luck with your project~

Anyway, enjoy yourself here, yes? You're also free to contact me if you'd like to chat or need help with anything here!

Back